Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

WAR-Downtown_Necris 2.0 [PC][Titan Pack Fix][Screens&DL][MSUC HM Warfare]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAR-Downtown_Necris 2.0 [PC][Titan Pack Fix][Screens&DL][MSUC HM Warfare]

WAR-Downtown_Necris 2.0

This is a fix for the Titan Pack only!
    Remove ANY previous versions of this map!
    This works only with the Titan Pack!

Honorable mention in MSUC Phase 2 Warfare

=====
    INFO:
    _____

Title: WAR-Downtown_Necris 2.0
    Filename: WAR-Downtown_Necris_v2
    Authors: Felix 'Bi()ha2arD' Zeltner & Scott 'Cr4zyB4st4rd' Coxhead
    Email:
    Release Date: 03/24/08
    Version: Final

Credits & Thanks:
    +Cr4zyB4st4rd
    +the original autor
    +Epic for UnrealEd and UT3 & for naming thier map after ours so i had to do this rerelease
    +3D Buzz for Video Tutorials
    +All you BETA testers
    Shoutouts to my m8s from the Armageddon Clan

=====
    MAP INFO:
    _____

Necris remake of the Epic map WAR-Downtown with dynamic level elements. Tentacles will randomly crash down from the sky (slightly in favour of the defenders)
    and will block certain routes / open new ones. The Darkwalker Node will not only provide you with the Darkwalker but will also drain health from the centernode
    if it is captured by the enemie team.
    May have lower fps on older machines!

This is a Rerelease because Epic included their own Downtown_Necris in the Titanpack and unfortunately gave it the same filename, leading to problems.
    This release should fix them.

Vehicles:

Core: Nightshade, Viper, 2x Scavenger

Prime: 2x Viper

Center: Nemesis, 2x Scavenger

Darkwalker Node: Darkwalker, 2x Viper

Powerups:
    Berserk, Keg'O'Health, Shieldbelt, Jumpboots, EMP mine, Shaped Charge det pack, Redeemer

=====
    SCREENS:
    _____

[screenshot]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/ArtByScott/war_downtown_necris_final_walker.png[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/ArtByScott/war_downtown_necris_final_tentacle.png[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/ArtByScott/war_downtown_necris_final_core.png[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/ArtByScott/war_downtown_necris_final_centre.png[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/ArtByScott/war_downtown_necris_final_base.png[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k128/ArtByScott/war_downtown_necris_final_moon.png[/screenshot]

There is no PS3 cook, my PC refuses to cook this for the PS3, if someone is willing too please do and send me a link so i can update these posts.

=====
    DOWNLOAD:
    _____
    Post your mirrors and i will add them to this list!

WAR-Downtown_Necris 2.0 PC Final 69.1MB zip
    WAR-Downtown_Necris 2.0 PC Final www.UTzone.de mirror

=====
    SERVERS:
    _____
    Post your servers and i will add them to this list!

«ne» UT3 Public Custom Server1 Warfare/ONS2.0 open 81.19.221.203:7778

Armageddon Clan Server open 93.190.64.133:30000

Unreal.FR-Maps Customs-WAR/VCTF By Dedigames.net
    -32 slots (WAR/VCTF) IP: 77.111.249.221:27015

#mpukut3.warfare
    Quakenet IRC - www.pickups.gg UT3 Warfare

Uploading ATM to redirect (68MB not too big) and should have it on the server for the custom map night

Comment

Thx, we can re-play this nice version now
      Nice job ^^

Comment

The only worth playing DT-Necris !!11!! Nice job guys!!!

Comment

Thanks, I had to rename it to play, but was annoyed by the fact that it lose its preview pic at the same time... Amazing map, btw. Now I hope the Epic devs aren't too jealous

Comment

Thanks to bio for fixing it up whilst i mapped other thingies and sat about being lazy

Comment

yea, had to get drunken to test it for me because you were always "mapping" when i asked you....

Comment

Does this mean the original WAR-Downtown_Necris will be available on the other servers now or do they have to download this map too?
                I just want to play it on Epic Midway Warfare servers #1 and #2.

Greets

Comment

the bug with the titan pack was that you had Downtown_Necris TWICE in your maplist with both linking to this custom version so you had no way to play the one epic made (not that it's worth playing for more than a quick walkthru anyways).

i dont know if this also affected servers but i guess it did. but if admins update the map with this one you will be able to play both versions on the server.

Comment

Aha okay.
                    But there is still one thing I don't understand:
                    I never had any custom version of WAR_Downtown_Necris on my pc.
                    (No offense, there was no reason, I just hadn't have it as a lot of other good maps).
                    I'm 90% sure the official Epic Midway Warfare servers did not have this custom version as well.
                    Why wasn't I able to play the Titan Pack version?
                    (I can fully understand that people, who installed your version, could not play it.)
                    A bit confusing...

Greets

Comment

What happens is that the custom version of DT_N was originally installed on the servers, not necessarily in the map list, it was on the systems. As a result of ours somehow overwriting Epics it messed the server ones up too, ill have to have a look into it.

Comment

utzone.de mirror added

Comment

«ne» UT3 Public Custom Server1 Warfare/ONS2.0 open 81.19.221.203:7778

Comment

added to server list zeus

Comment

server added!

Comment

Working...
                              X