Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Imperial Pagoda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Imperial Pagoda

Name: Imperial Pagoda
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: PC/PS3
    Description: Set high in the mountains in a remote part of Japan, shrouded in a misty vale. This Japanese garden is ripe for the Tournament. It's peace and serenity will be broken by the sounds of death!
    Homepage: Apophis3d.net
    Download PC: Imperial Pagoda
    Download PS3: Imperial Pagoda

As with any release, remember to sub this if you want a review.

Comment

I don't get where I am supposed to submit it at.....

Comment

sorry the link in the sig was bad. try now

Click on the "map sub" tab if you're still having problems.

Comment

yup that worked, look forward to your review

Comment

Review is up

good effort

Comment

Put this on my server today. Very nice map! Tad big for me but a very nice map. I just killed the bots and strolled around in it for about ten minutes admiring the views..

Comment

This map kept causing my game to crash on the PS3. After unpacking it would just hang and I'd have to hard reset the system. When I boot into the game and choose to still load with custom content,the game just hangs at the menu screen. I have to disable custom content and erase the map to get the game working on the PS3 again. A few of my friends had this problem too. But I can at least drool over those nice pictures.

Comment

Working...
                X