No announcement yet.

modified mk3rd person mutator-ps3 only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, ive just deleted my ut3 gamedata and im reinstalling the 2.00 patch now (its to get rid of the old mutator)

Comment

Hmm that kinda sucks.

Comment

ok, hideinlight, the mutator i am trying to fix contains config but no default values in the ini :/ so how do i go about fixing it? do you have any idea?

Comment

Any update on this, maybe one with the working zoom added?

Comment

Woah, the graphics suck on console.

Comment

ok guys, download the file on page 3 from hide in light, it has what ye want ^_^ it has zoom and first person switch, my coding abilities are very limited so i can only really do simple muts and edits, atm im trying to get gears of unreal working on ps3 but keep procrastinating cuz im playin pc mostly lol, im mapping alot atm actually...
              making a remake of backlot from cod4 atm, fits very well with gears of unreal and any cog models and yes red-frog the graphics on console do suck in comparison to pc, but thats just cuz consoles are limited graphically, i used to think consoles were amazing till i built my gaming rig, only 260 pounds and it runs ut3, gears of war (altho other bugs are stpping it from working) and crysis (crysis is only on medium tho)

Comment

Cant play titan with this mutator hu....that blows even with the other mk3rd it would pull the camera back

Comment

Working...
                X