• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

modified mk3rd person mutator-ps3 only

Name:MK3RDPersonShooter-Modified

Version:1.00

Compatibility:PS3 patch 2.00

Description:Hi all i'm chorlion40, recently the lack of action cam on ps3 and the fact that mk3rdperson shooter is so far back led me to make this, i have modified mk3rd person code to bring the camera forward (configurable by default but it doesnt seem anyones done that :/)

Comments: for some reason when loaded on pc it doesnt work :/ but with ps3 it does so im not complaining, the camera is not offset to the right and i am currently trying to get the walkbob working along with tweaking it so that the camera stays the same distance from the player at all times

Screenshot:i dont have any because it is on ps3 only, pc version does not work, if needed i can take some pics with my phone

Credits:
    Creator of mk3rdperson - jerermy j collins

for all his help trying to figure out the bugs - W3rm

Download:PS3:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9X0P02Y3

oooo Any way the get it even closer after you shift the view, over shoulder style.

Comment

is there anyway you can edit the name so we can have both MK3rd mutators?

says there is a name confliction when tryin to install both

*edit. just tested it, looks way better good stuff thanks man

Comment

Does it still have the same problem as the original where the aiming recticle was off? When you shot, it didnt go where the aimer was pointed.

Comment

Originally posted by nyghtcrawler View Post
          does it still have the same problem as the original where the aiming recticle was off? When you shot, it didnt go where the aimer was pointed.
          yep.................

Comment

Did you use the 2.3 source code?

Comment

i used 1.21 mk3rd source, there was a 2.3? and i'm a noob at unreal script, this is my first mut, i only zoomed the camera up, no big deal, ive been trying to see if i can figure out how to offset it to the left but i cant find any tuts on unreal script :/ i also added a few lines of action cam code, but it doesnt seem that they are being executed, also in the screenshots posted it seems to be furter back than when i use it :/ hmmmmmmmm... oh well, if anyne can help with a link to a tut i can get on with improving this

Comment

OH thanks... it works great

Comment

no problems, this was literally the first time i did unreal script and it took about 3 hours of mucking around with no experience what-so-ever

Comment

http://www.moddb.com/mods/mk3rdperso...tor-version-23

Comment

hey chorlion40 would you mind cooking that one with the same tweaks you did to the other and changing the name so we can have 2 versions of it?

Comment

Originally posted by W3RM
                        v2.3 has the same tweaks chorlion40 did.
                        I can get it cooked to PS3
                        I send a PM to the person that can cook it.
                        thanks man that would be awesome

Comment

that mutator uses outdated code and so will be rendered useless by the 2.00 patch (same crashes as action cam) i will try to make it work but im not promising anything

Comment

it does, it has been modified, and has the old winercam code, (bishero) i have changed this and am cooking now, i'll test to see if it works when its done

update: indeed this has the same problems as action cam and gears of unreal, when cooked for ps3 it starts the game in first person and there will not switch to third, i'm going to wait for documentation from epic on the new functions in 2.00 so i can properly convert action cam, gears of unreal and mk3rd 2.3

Comment

see, i fixed that piece of code, the new function call is bwinnercam, i tried that and it doesnt cause a crash, but wont start in 3rd person, but if euchre player can make this mut work, then that will solve the problems in the original action cam anyway, so i can edit it's source and make it load up fine :/

Comment

Working...
                              X