No announcement yet.

CTF-Facing Worlds - Classic [PC][FINAL][PICS][DL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, return back Foregone, and add some dirt to ground.

Comment

i'll take a look to the ground materials.
      Upcoming version will have more details in the broken walls of blue tower.

BTW: i'm unable to cook this map (my ut3.exe crashes when trying to do so) but i've heard that some people are able to cook it. My problem is that the original foregone music file i have to import must be WAV, and the file is about 45Mb. When cooking, the music is compressed to mp3 or ogg (don't remember) and it will be only about 5-10Mb, but i need someone to cook the map for me.
      If you've already downloaded the current pc version, it's uncooked, so you can try and see if you are able to cook it.

If anyone with "cooking abilities" wants to help, just PM me and i'll send him the uncooked map file (77Mb) as soon as i fix the last details.
      Don't panic about the size. When cooked it will be about 30Mb only.

Comment

Originally posted by hi-ban View Post
        i'll take a look to the ground materials.
        Upcoming version will have more details in the broken walls of blue tower.

BTW: i'm unable to cook this map (my ut3.exe crashes when trying to do so) but i've heard that some people are able to cook it. My problem is that the original foregone music file i have to import must be WAV, and the file is about 45Mb. When cooking, the music is compressed to mp3 or ogg (don't remember) and it will be only about 5-10Mb, but i need someone to cook the map for me.
        If you've already downloaded the current pc version, it's uncooked, so you can try and see if you are able to cook it.

If anyone with "cooking abilities" wants to help, just PM me and i'll send him the uncooked map file (77Mb) as soon as i fix the last details.
        Don't panic about the size. When cooked it will be about 30Mb only.
        Is the newest map done yet?

Comment

It is, but i haven't found anyone who can cook it yet...

Comment

I've been trying I'll see if I can redounload and try again. Seems to run fine without being cooked anyway.

Comment

Yep, it runs fine, but the filesize is more than 70Mb uncooked (because of the custom music), and it would be better to have it cooked, so it would be around 30Mb only.

Anyway, if anyone is able to cook it, i will upload the new version to be cooked.

Comment

OK lets have a go. My computers been quite quick with cooking so far.

Comment

Could we get another DL link? None of them seem to be working for me.

Comment

Can someone please reupload this somewhere?

Comment

I'll see if I stil have all of it somewhere.

Comment

the link doesnt work

Comment

here's a mirror I uploaded. http://www.mediafire.com/?zytvy54jmyy

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Kurosawa View Post
                            here's a mirror I uploaded. http://www.mediafire.com/?zytvy54jmyy
                            Thank you

Comment

Thanks for uploading this classic of a map!

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...lds-Classic.7z

Comment

Working...
                                X