Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Facing Worlds - Classic [PC][FINAL][PICS][DL]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Facing Worlds - Classic [PC][FINAL][PICS][DL]

Name: CTF - Facing Worlds - Classic

Version: Final

Compatibility: (PC) UT3 v2.0.

Description: This is a modified version of the 'CTF-FacingWorlds' map for UT3, just to make it more like the Classic UT99 version. (you know, the outer space and that cool things...)

REQUERIMENTS: The UT3 Bonus Pack OR The Titan Pack (get it here)

Comments: - I've also included an "ASC_Face.upk" file, but it is not required if you already have installed any of the Packs mentioned above. For instructions, check the Readme.

Screenshots:

Credits: Epic, Cedric 'Inoxx' Fiorentino and me.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?4ee0m1mtmdt

wow!!! finallly!! this is what facing worlds should look like!

edit: dude wheres the ps3 cook!!

Comment

Looks very nice. Great atmosphere while playing thx.

Comment

Originally posted by N3XuS View Post
        wow!!! finallly!! this is what facing worlds should look like!

edit: dude wheres the ps3 cook!!
        UnrealEd crashes when trying to cook maps with Titan content... i have still this problem. Perhaps someone out there is able to cook it...

Comment

have u see that thread hi ban? if not u could find the answer to yer cooking problem there
          http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663826

Comment

Thx for all the hard work, map is great.

Comment

Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
              have u see that thread hi ban? if not u could find the answer to yer cooking problem there
              http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=663826
              i saw that and tried it... but i may be doing something wrong, because Ued still crashes...
              Thanks anyway

Comment

Wow, screenshots look great! Definitely what I expected Facing Worlds to look like in UT3. Downloading, thanks

Comment

ohh and i forgot to say that ur map is visually awesome and play as well as original; from far my fav facing remake
                  thx for ur work

edit :just to be sure it s not your ed i tryed to cook it here and it crashed mine too

Comment

Well at least I'm not the only one having this issue. Looks like trying to cook for PS3 with the V2.0 patch in place results in a crash for everyone...
                    Is there any official comment on this issue?

Comment

I believe the resolution to the cooking problem is that GlobalPersistentCookerData.upk is missing, you need to have it. If anyone wants it uploaded let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
                        I believe the resolution to the cooking problem is that GlobalPersistentCookerData.upk is missing, you need to have it. If anyone wants it uploaded let me know.
                        I have already tried the "delete GlobalPersistentCookerData.upk and redownload a fresh copy to replace it with" fix, and it fixed the cooking process... FOR THE PC ONLY! If I try to cook for PS3 it still crashes...

Comment

soooooo, any luck to get this cooked for the ps3 please...

Comment

oh cool'ness... where is it? O_o

Comment

lol cheers mate....on a side not where did you find this...was the link to this on a another site? its just that this fellow, euchreplayer23, seems to have cooked the malcolm character that slaughter made to the ps3 as well...

Comment

Working...
                              X