BigDog Maps -> New Orb Editions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BigDog Maps -> New Orb Editions

I've been making maps for over a year now and have put a few of them out. My main focus was recreating ONS maps, so that's the direction I took and did not include orbs in them. Well there's been enough requests out there for orb editions so what I've done over the last few months was go back into some of my older maps and include a setup with the orb included. While I was at it I did a few bug fixes to each map and on one of them I did a whole re-theme of the map.

Here's the list of maps and their downloads:

WAR-SentinelsOE (bug fixes, re-theme, orb added)

- http://www.dogsofwarusa.com/dow/b1gd...DogUT3Maps.zip

WAR-ArchCliffsOE (small bug fixes, tweaks, orb added)

PC - http://www.dogsofwarusa.com/dow/b1gd...DogUT3Maps.zip

WAR-RivalenOE (small bug fixes, other tweaks, orb added)

- http://www.dogsofwarusa.com/dow/b1gd...DogUT3Maps.zip

WAR-XcavatedOE (new previously unreleased map w/ orb)

WAR-SnakeBiteSE (previously unreleased on these forums)

The original non-orb versions are in my sig. My new maps that are currently in beta version will have orbs included in them.

I haved yet, but thx it's really nice maps :=)

Comment

Thanks M8

Have got them all together with WAR-Planet_Fuxxored In «ne» Custom Warfare Map Pack Volume 3 here infact the «ne»ONS2.0 Map Pack is there too

Comment

Sweet! Got 2 more maps in the works for your ONS2.0 Map Pack. Hope to get them out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post
          Sweet! Got 2 more maps in the works for your ONS2.0 Map Pack. Hope to get them out soon.
          you do? I must know what you are scheming

Zeus beat us to the punch and went and made his own ONS pack. Its cool, I'm glad you guys like our maps.

Comment

The reason I did the mappacks is an attempt to get folk to download them. I was playing WAR-Maelstrom]l[_RC1 on «ne» server 1 the other day about six players was on it had a gg. I tend not to vote till others have made their choice, as I have all the maps. So WAR-CarnageCanyon gets voted in, which is a fun map good for a laugh. All but one player left at download time Know we have a very fast redirect (non public) on all our servers. This really ****** me off.

I still think that that folk aren't ready for big maps, as they just arn't prepared to wait to downloaded them. So many times I go to the Warface/ONS2.0 server and its empty on a big map.

So I end up taking the map off the maplist, not that I don't like the map. But purely as it tends to kill the server as the bigger maps need more players (ideally Full)

Infact that has just given me an Idea - more Game profiles with map lists upto a certain size

But Yes I do love the Custom maps, and with the lastest Voting system We have more ways of presenting whats on the server, which is great.

You keep making the maps and I'll keep trying to get folk to play them

Comment

Hi BigDog

Another bunch released

Plenty of betas in there but anyway,

As I post in Sanch3z thread, I don't have time to play anything but i wanted to tell you that I create a new thread yesterday that regroup all the ONS / VCTF & WAR final custom maps & since you made a big bunch of them, I would like you to provide me all the info you have so I can add your works in the list. You can access the thread by my sig.

I think that this kind of thread will help everyone found ALL custom maps available, older & new ones

THX

Comment

Hey there Stevelois!

It looks to me like the only maps of mine that you may have missed at this point are the ones listed in this thread.

Comment

Well, I just want to make sure I have ALL your final links in the other thread & I wanted to inform you of that new thread just in case I could miss something since you can post on other sites

Also, be free to post anything like all the beta links so players will have a central point to find everything you do

Comment

Due to some very appreciated work by Tolstoy the Cat, 3 of the maps above have been cooked for PS3. First post has been updated with the links to the PS3 versions.

Thanks again Tolstoy!

Comment

Hi all, is the SnakebiteSE link for PS3 broken? If leads to a "Page Not Found" error ...

Comment

Sorry about that. Fixed.

Comment

Thanks for these maps BigDog as they just convinced me to fire up UT3 again

Comment

Thanks Whiskey, hope you enjoy them!

Comment

Awesome maps i really like the fourth one really cool

Comment

Working...
                              X