• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-Celestial Final 2[PC][PS3][PICS]

Name:VCTF-Celestial
    Version:Final 2
    Compatibility:UT3 patch 2.1
    Description:In a solar system far away, nothing is what it seems, there are many things that catch your eye with their unique colours on this moon, remember, something doesnt belong.

Comments:Well here you go its finally, well, final! Hopefully i accomodated most of the things you guys sugested, if not, im still opened to making som echanges if necessairy. This version is to replace the older version.
    Screenshot:

Credits:In no particular order, Oldskool0482, Stevelois, Zzyzx(siLT), Poker, and everyone else for the awesome support and comments ! oh and epic games

Download: PLEASE REPLACE ALL PREVIOUS VERSION WITH THIS ONE http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wmzc2nxymin

Changelog:

Code:
    Updates since beta 1:

-Changed some materials a teeny but
    -Added some more mushroom sof variou scolour sindicating different powerups
    -Added ammo to main field
    -Shortened grass so you can see over it
    -Moved the crystals and other meshes that were getting in the way of flag runs
    -Widend the cave snow, not by much much enough for you to be able to move smoother through them.
    -Moved the weapon lockers to the main floor of the base, and added 1 more to each base
    -Fixed the floating mushrooms/pickups and such
    -Fixed some collison on some meshes
    -Tried to my best extent at smoothening ou tthe pathways of the bases, they're much more smooth but still have some issues and small spots that cant be fixed because of the mesh i used

Updates since beta 2:

-Added some air control to the jumpads
    -Changed the mines/sc to sv/emp
    -Added minmap, its alittle off but its the best i can do.

Update sonce beta 3:
    -Added tunnel from inside manta tunnel leading to bender, added boots in there
    -Added more Medium Healths around th emap
    -Replaced the 'Hiding" spot's keg with medium health, made it so you drop the flag if you have it
    -Replaced EMP with...XRAYVOLUME!
    -Removed stinger from lockers and moved it to walkway above manta
    -A few other tweaks and aesthetic changes
    -Swapped the keg and deemer around 

Update since beta 4:

-Added preview picture
    -Removed ALL weapon lockers and added individual pickups around the bases to prevent camping the flags from the spawns
    -A few more various subtle tweaks

Update since final 1:

-Performance tweaks
    -Removal of hiding spots

Ha ha, I'm gonna give it a try

Also, THX for the credits

Comment

Np, you helped with the beta's so i thought it'd be fitting

Comment

Added PS3 link, i dont hav eone so please test it out to see how it works

Comment

I'll give it a dl and see how it goes on PS3 dude, thanks for the post. Looks like a very interesting map!

Comment

Hi Chaosnight - sorry, like Absent, the Mediafire link size details indicate that the download is around 6.7kb, so I suspect the userdata.jam has come out at 33kb. Mediafire also throws up an "Invalid file" error when following the PS3 link ...

Comment

Hmm...ill check that out

Comment

Hey everyone, i havent been very active lately(due to haloconquest mod/real life)so i thought i'd post by saying im working on a newer version for updates/msuc, although i may not beable to enter due to uploading errors, anyway, ive done a lot of optimizing and ive gotten rid of the hidding spots, so hopefully it'll be more fair for everyone and also play abit better, but still no luck with figuring out why the ps3 version i sso small, maybe ill have luck this time when cooking, its almost done so ill probably get the pc version up atleast later tonight...

Comment

Final 2 is now up!

http://www.mediafire.com/?y4ffmrin02w

Comment

zip file is corrupt for me

Comment

Mine work fine trying downloading again.

Comment

! C:\Servers\Downloads\ut3map\VCTF-CelestialFinalv2.zip: CRC failed in VCTF-CelestialFinalv2\VCTF-Celestial.ut3. The file is corrupt

I downloaded the file twice and twice i got the CRC failed in the file.

Re-upload the file please I'll add it to http://ut3.game-maps.net then

Comment

thats what I get too

Comment

anyone have a good zip of this map?

Comment

Sorry bout the wait, hopefully this link works
                              http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wmzc2nxymin

Comment

Working...
                              X