Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Aftermath FINALV2[PICS][D/L][PC & PS3][81/100]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odedge View Post
    I downloaded it just now and played the PC version and there is no "lighting needs to be rebuilt" message and the map plays fine.
    Same here....All OK.

Did I say thanks?...Nope ....So, now I do Beautiful map...thank you

Swifty

Comment

Beautiful map on PS3! Nice map, I enjoy playing it...

...Buy, I don't know about PC but on PS3 there is heavy duty ghosting everywhere... everything leaves trails... like playing on some psychadelic trip man

I actually have been ignoring it for the most part because I like the map and it mostly happens when you get any glimpse of the sky or background building etc.

I know you said that it was final, but just thought I'd let you know....

Comment

Hey!
        Thanks for the reply! I thought the PS3 version was completely fixed. The pc version is fine, but as I do not have a PS3 and it was not me who cooked PS3 I have absolutely no idea if it works O.K. I was relying on feedback from other PS3 owners, who said it was fine.

Comment

Works beautifully on PS3 now. I freakin love this map, even with only PS3s 16 player count. One of my new favorites... Thanks 4 the hard work.

Comment

PC: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1479
            PS3: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1480

Updated on game-maps now.

Any objections if i add this to a mappack?

Comment

No, there are no objections. Feel free to do so.

Comment

Working...
              X