Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Aftermath FINALV2[PICS][D/L][PC & PS3][81/100]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realized what the problem for the PS3 might have been. I just remembered why the version of a custom map I had just showed "connecting". It has a "." in it's name. Since my map had V1.0 and 1.1 in it, it seemed to mess up. My lastest version is v1.1 so it is affected by this (the name is "DM-AftermathFINALV1.1"). I will rename it and reupload tommorow.

Sorry again ,
    Stuey95

EDIT:V2 Uploaded! Hopefully it should be completley bug-free now!

Comment

Latest version cooks for PS3 no problem, plays great, gave Stuey the file he should have it up pretty soon. Cheers!

Comment

Righto the PS3 version is up! 1st post updated! Hoooray!

On another note, how would I go about adding my level to UT3mod.com?

Comment

Thanks guys, will download PS3 version & try first chance I get

Stuey, if you PM KurlonT or Tolstoy the Cat, they're associate editors on ut3mod.com, so they should be able to give you some pointers

Comment

Review's up.

Nice map

Comment

looks good, downloading now

Comment

nice looking map, dling for ps3 when I get home! Thanks man.

Comment

Glad you liked it!

Comment

*Bump for great map. WooHoo!

Comment

"Lightning needs to be re-built" is the message I had when playing the map last night From the beginning to the end of the match.
                      Any idea what it could be?

Comment

Originally posted by Firmament View Post
                        "Lightning needs to be re-built" is the message I had when playing the map last night From the beginning to the end of the match.
                        Any idea what it could be?
                        It means that something has changed since the last time the lighting was built. This can be a static mesh was moved a texture was changed, etc. While some of the time, it won't really notice, a "final" version shouldn't have that message on the screen.

Comment

*FACEPALM*

Which version are you using? The PC or the PS3? From what I know the PC version should be fine...

I have played the PC version about 25 times in the last week with my mate and never had the problem.

EDIT: And for some reason the PS3 link is dead. What is going on?
                          EDIT2: Nevermind it is ok now... my internet connection was being... silly...

Comment

I'm using the PC version, the latest you released... I've re-installed the map, and I still have the same thing. That's really weird. Not too annoying I must admit, just weird

Anyway, whatever it may be, visuals aren't affected in any way, so I'll live with it.

Comment

Has anyone else had this problem? The version I have now on my PC is fine and is the same one on the net right now. This is the very same version that was reviewed two weeks ago without mention of any problems...

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey95 View Post
                                Has anyone else had this problem? The version I have now on my PC is fine and is the same one on the net right now. This is the very same version that was reviewed two weeks ago without mention of any problems...
                                I downloaded it just now and played the PC version and there is no "lighting needs to be rebuilt" message and the map plays fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X