Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Aftermath FINALV2[PICS][D/L][PC & PS3][81/100]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK thanks for this! It worked! I will change the link once it has finished uploading. I will let you know when it is.

Edit: Cooked version up!

Comment

Cool, Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey95 View Post
        OK thanks for this! It worked!
        Np mate

Has I said you on beta threads, I'm think this map is a bit big for a regular DM even with 32 bots and the jumpads but a cool map for the titan mutator

Comment

Has anyone tried the PS3 version?

Comment

i tried. there are problems at the sky

Comment

Can you describe it please?

Comment

Can you describe it please?
                I believe it's known as "Hall of Mirrors" - [TDC]Destroyer had a similar problem on his DM-Meditation map some time ago, and he opened this thread (including a screenshot, more in the actual Meditation thread) regarding it. Hopefully this will help to resolve the problem

From the above-mentioned thread, it seems the effect is not limited to PS3 ... Was this what was Sebastien-Nova was talking about earlier in the thread?

Thanks for taking the time to cook for PS3, btw

Comment

Originally posted by feisar32 View Post
                  I believe it's known as "Hall of Mirrors" - [TDC]Destroyer had a similar problem on his DM-Meditation map some time ago, and he opened this thread (including a screenshot, more in the actual Meditation thread) regarding it. Hopefully this will help to resolve the problem

From the above-mentioned thread, it seems the effect is not limited to PS3 ... Was this what was Sebastien-Nova was talking about earlier in the thread?

Thanks for taking the time to cook for PS3, btw
                  Sebastien was refering to the fact that a version of this map was still trying to use assets from an external package, but I think he figured it out.

I remember that thread and the issue has to do with setting major static meshes to a detail level higher than low. He set his skydome (in addition to other big meshes) to a medium or high level.

For those who run the game at lower settings (PS3 only displayes the low setting), you will not see those in game. If the skydome is missing, it's Hall of Mirrors time baby!

Normally speaking, you should only set certain things to medium or high detail settings. Such things would be emitters, smaller static mesh that won't effect game play or the player and stuff like that.

I breiefly check the map in the editor and you do have a sky dome set to medium. I just wonder, why you have two of them in the same part of the map (top part).

Comment

OK. The 'Hall of Mirrors" problem has been sorted. This was due to a left over reference (or so I am to believe). And I believe this effect IS only limited to the PS3 version (for this map anyway). I have contacted The Demon Slick for another PS3 cook (I believe I have corrected the problem). I have no idea what you mean about two skydomes. I only have one and it is set to low detail settings. I have only set it to things that don't effect gameplay.

P.S. @Odedge What version are you looking at in the editor?

Comment

P.S. @Odedge What version are you looking at in the editor?
                      DM-AftermathFINAL

IIRC, I downloaded the newest version when you cooked it with the 2.0 patch? Am I going crazy? <--- Odedge becoming this ---->

Comment

yes it is this "Hall of Mirrors" . i like the map. great theme

Comment

I will post back once the new PS3 version has been cooked!

@Spacemonkey Thanks!
                          @Odedge I don't know... Am I ?

Comment

The Sky Is Messed Up For The PS3 Version

Comment

Yes. This I know. It has been fixed and currently awaiting a new download - in other words it should be fixed by tomorrow or the day after.

Comment

http://files.filefront.com/DM+Afterm.../fileinfo.html

Recooked for ps3, but not yet tested.... can anyone confirm the sky has no more "HOM"? Pm'd the link to Stuey as well. He will probably update the link when he has a chance. Great map Stuey! Nothing like a little Devastation when you're killing people.

Comment

Working...
                                X