No announcement yet.

Gears Of Unreal 1.0 [PC][Pics][Final][Download][Update 1.2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can i use this camera mod in the Editor, so i can start using it. If ive just asked something stupid - i apologise, if not, please help ? lol =)

Comment

it doesnt work in the editor sadly.

Comment

thats a massive shame, does any kinda of custom camera work? ive obvisouly used the "attach" camera to player and then "set cam target" but it doesnt allow for up/down mouse look, just left and right...

Comment

Would it be possible to add a "freecamera-mode" like the one you could access via a console command in UT2K4? So you can rotate the camera around your character? With a function to be enabled through pressing a button?

Comment

Nice 3rd person mutator but I think it would be better if you change the zoom button.

Comment

i think is great the way u did it and i love your mut, do u have a sprint with it?

Comment

While I don't like where this trend is going (why is everyone insisting that Unreal Tournament should be exactly like Gears of War?), I do think this mutator is pretty neat. The built-in zoom could be a little less jarringly instantaneous, though, and it seems to conflict with the Crucible weapon pack, forced into the same distant behind-the-head view that the sledgehammer uses.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chimpy View Post
                  While I don't like where this trend is going (why is everyone insisting that Unreal Tournament should be exactly like Gears of War?), I do think this mutator is pretty neat. The built-in zoom could be a little less jarringly instantaneous, though, and it seems to conflict with the Crucible weapon pack, forced into the same distant behind-the-head view that the sledgehammer uses.
                  Try loading them in a different order, just a guess.

Comment

nope it doesnt work, its because they both replace the pawn.
                    it sucks but it cant be helped without a custom version being coded of crucible.

Comment

taging this thread so i can find it faster

Comment

how can i use this codes where to check please help im new with editor.

Comment

i want to make one that the has the zoom inn on L3 i dont like how you have to shoot and it zoomz solo but the zoom u did was so freaking close to gears of war.

Comment

i added online older versioan & its not working proper online.

Bullets go like a 1 cm next to crossair

Comment

Hey there. First off, let me say that you've made an excellent mutator here! By far the best 3rd person one I've seen made for any games in the unreal series.

The only problem I'm having with it is that I like to play with custom weapons and because of GoU's use of the MK Sniper and pistols, I can never get their coresponding weapons to work (IE: i don't want want to use the MK guns, but am forced to).

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a quick "Gears of Unreal LITE", with only the 3rd person and zooming bits.
                              Short of that, could you or someone please let us know what we would need to modify in the provided source material to remove them ourselves?

Comment

Man this is awesome but how could you PUT THE ZOOM TO THE RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON!? I am using that key in Unreal since 1998, do you have any idea what a strong muscle reflex that is? I'd really like to play with this but this totally breaks it for me. Why not make a version with middle mouse button zoom? I'd never use it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X