No announcement yet.

DM-ParadiseSE (pics and download)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know....it works for some and not others????
    HELP

Comment

I have a couple of maps who crach my game without any reason, so don't worry about that, I think it's more than a hardware trouble than the map itself.
      It's a shame, the few seconds I have played on it gave me a good feeling...

Comment

Originally posted by SEBASTIEN-NOVA View Post
        ****, same for me, after few sec ingame, it crash...with latest patch and titan pack..
        Me too. I have 2.0 + Titan pack. I just upgraded my vidoe drivers, but then again, I don't know if I have played the SE version before that.

Comment

Originally posted by diesalot View Post
          @feisar32 Ive updated PS3 version.I hope it works for you now

Thanks for the info m8.
          My pleasure, always happy to help where I can, & yes it works fine now Liking the changes, makes a fine map even better

Again, thanks for taking the time to cook for PS3

Comment

Ok. i have recooked this with patch 2.0 and titanpack for pc and ps3.
            Still not sure what the problem is with it

Ive also added a music track....

Comment

The new (patch 2.0) re-cook works fine for me on PS3. Glad you decided to add background music, adds that little bit extra to an already great map

Thanks again for cooking/re-cooking for PS3

Comment

@Crynyd....good and thanks for the feedback m8

Comment

Oddly enough, Paradise and Paradise SE both run fine, but when I added Paradise-SE to my server (I like to support skilled map designers :P), nobody can connect to it now. I doubt it was the map that did this, but it did start when I added it. I'll have to nail down the problem.

Comment

Smallish DM Map (just the way I like it). Thank-you for the map .

Comment

Working...
                    X