Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Meridian [Final][Download-Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-Meridian [Final][Download-Pics]

Name: Meridian
    Version: Final
    Compatibility: UT3 latest patch
    Description: Techie-themed map - traditional two-level DM/TDM layout.
    Comments: Map originated out of a thread posted by Odedge: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=642505, called "Let's talk about DM game play...". Topic was a discussion about what makes a good DM map in terms of game play. Lot's of ideas tossed about and the premise was to create maps and provide feedback to each other about what one would do to improve the maps.

Also, this map would make the total maps I've made for Unreal series at 50. Initially, I thought to call the map: DM-50, in celebration of the milestone, however, it didn't feel like a "50" ...so, the name changed at the last beta version to DM-Meridian. The theme & complexity of the map seemed far more cerebral than a simple integer.

Screenshot:

Credits: Odedge, Sebastien-Nova, Crayfish, J3FFyB, wael, musilowski, stevelois.
    Homepage:
    Download: http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=7600

Even if I never played the map before (but I have), I would download it because you made it. Can we find a way to clone you and then we would have twice as many cool maps?

Anyways, thanks for another great map to play....

Comment

Been waiting for this one. Thanks dude! You are a machine!

Comment

Originally posted by M^vL View Post
        Been waiting for this one. Thanks dude! You are machine!
        yes he is! A Machine not only with "Quantity", as this is his 50th map, but "Quality" as well. everyone is been good, and some have been great

awesome job as always LS!

Comment

Any chance of this getting cooked for PS3? It would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I like it...downloading now!

Comment

Originally posted by WoLvErInE View Post
              yes he is! A Machine not only with "Quantity", as this is his 50th map, but "Quality" as well. everyone is been good, and some have been great

awesome job as always LS!
              Yeah, duno how you do it. The quality level and sheer turnover, is amazing. Another quality level. Looking fwd to seeing some of those cleverly set up areas being fought in. Really nice to see the Shock moved to the raised terrace and the side ports being opened up
              Thanks for that! Great stuff.

Comment

Looks gr8, dling!

Comment

Looks pretty sweet! I'm sure the excellent atmosphere will only be surpassed by the superb gameplay.

Comment

Thanks for the nice words, and appreciate all the feedback during testing too.

Comment

Looks excellent, i'll try and give it a whirl soon.

Comment

Cool, another map to play in looping and to put on my keepers list, thx Luv for your work
                        50 maps, happy birthday lol
                        More seriously, it's push to respect man

Comment

50 maps, that's a big achievement! I bet no one ever made more maps.
                          Congrats!

Comment

Looks nice, plays nice, & very well optimized. If you don't download this, you don't know what you are missing.

Comment

Wow cool me a newb but im new to the forum... UT been my favorite for a real long time... since the first or second came out (1996?).. anyway to point, after downloading these newly cool maps, what are the steps that i should be aware of in order o play.

Comment

Working...
                              X