Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GenMoKai Faraleth 1.1 w/ custom rig/animations/physics etc. (Update:r1.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Didn't know that. Wish there's an update on UT3 where you
    have the bots that don't copy the first one. And your a little off topic to this
    thread.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Completle new revision of their engine at the time they created UT3. Looks like, Midway forced Epic Games to finalize the game too early. Less time on content, more focus on visual effects and the console versions. There are several other factors.

Just check the section "Late 2000s and bankruptcy filing" of the Midway Games article on Wiki. After that, you know who to blame.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i wonder why the Epic Games removed so much thing from Unreal Tournament 2004

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Speaking of this model, Faraleth has a nice ***, and bust.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I my ask someone to cook this for PS3 with permission.
    I'v been waiting to play this char on the PS3, sorry if this bugs
    you, I'm a little surprised. Oh well, good work out there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool, but at the moment, I don't have a PC. I wish there could be a PS3 version cooked.
    Doesn't have to be.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I tried this out for a minute a while ago, since I used Faraleth a lot back in the day. Nice that you actually put some customization options into it. for a sec I was thinking "her head looks too small", because there wasn't any armor on it.

Not sure how I feel about the NonMammalMammaries; I always got the impression that the Gen Mo'Kai weren't supposed to have 'bewbz' in 2k4, but at least they don't say "Dead or Alive 4", either .

At least you don't have the problem of having big non-transparent black squares attached to the feathers in teamskins, like Epic's 2k4 model .

I noticed that when she's in the seating position for the Viper, though, the feathers actually stick through her head. O_o

(Also, holy mother of g-d, is the held enforcer actually that big? It's looks bigger in this shot than a friggin' framing nailgun. OTOH, it appears to have a short barrel, held far away from the user, compared to most pistos, for its length... wonder if there's any weapon design comment thread around here...)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good model, facemask makes it seem more true to the character.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alright just uploaded ver 1.1 with various fixes to cloth, taunt sounds, mesh and textures. Added the missing animations and fps arms as well. This is probably going to be the last release for sometime unless some unforeseen problems arise which there shouldn't be. As always thanks for the comments.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'd down sounds about 50%, nice work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Super-Moose View Post
    Sorry I didn't post about the anims sooner. D:
    Thanks for telling me as I don't think I would have ever noticed. I never do tricks on the hoverboard when I play for some reason. Actually I do the spin jumps but that's it.

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
    like the mode here some bugs
    when she is on the hoverboard she is hanging forword sometimes like a sold bag
    Not quite sure what a "sold bag" is but I think I get the point. When characters use hoverboards physics are blended in with the animation. The balance between physics and animation is geared toward the physics end and causes some issues with my Faraleth char. Not sure how I want to address it though. I want to adjust the setting that blends physics with animation but I don't how to setup the custom char scripts to utilize a custom animtree.

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
    when i press K i hear no sound
    Thanks for pointing that out. That voice taunt only intermittently activates due do a small typo in the voice script. It was from the UTVoice_Akasha script that I copied. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    like the mode here some bugs
    when she is on the hoverboard she is hanging forword sometimes like a sold bag

when i press K i hear no sound

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the model works now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cheers for the quick fix. Downloading.

Sorry I didn't post about the anims sooner. D:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Schotti|UTzone, coolcat22, Super-Moose:
    Edit: Really sorry about that. I've tested it and it crashed for me as well. Apparently setting the package flags for online play on a cooked package cause UT3 to crash. When I used the version without the flags set everything worked fine. I've reverted the download link to the previous one without the flags set so please re-download it. My apologies for the inconvenience. I didn't think setting the flags would cause any probs so I did it right before I uploaded it w/o testing. I used those flags on beta 2 but it was uncooked so there were no errors. Anyone else run into this prob with their custom chars?

@Super-Moose:
    I forgot to do the hoverboard tricks lol. I wish you had told me about them being missing in the betas. I'll add them when I can, they're easy to animate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X