Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-Beriza

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM-Beriza

Name: DM-Beriza
    Version: final
    Compatibility: PC
    Description: UT3 Remake of DM-Ariza
    Comments: have fun!
    Screenshot:
    Credits:to mycha the sledge dog (Author of DMAriza/Unreal1), my girlfriend and the people from the Epic- and the Unrealed.info-forum for their help!
    Homepage:
    Download: http://www.autoservice-ostmann.de/temp/dm-beriza.zip

Man, this is AWESOME!

You're the master! Eternal thanks for this!

Comment

Good map. There are only two things I don't like much. First of all the map is slow in terms of FPS, and secondly the water is practicly black, probably this is due to the excessive darkness of the entire map (look at the original, more colorful ). In any case, good work!

Originally posted by lowenz View Post
      Man, this is AWESOME!

You're the master! Eternal thanks for this!
      Mi complimento con lowenz per i suoi thread su HwUpgrade: la mia unica risorsa italiana sulla mitica saga di Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by RandomMan88 View Post
        Mi complimento con lowenz per i suoi thread su HwUpgrade: la mia unica risorsa italiana sulla mitica saga di Unreal
        LOL, it's my pleasure!

Comment

ciao

I'm italian too (and guess what's my name... ), but i only got the nationality from my parents. they migrate from the area around lago maggiore to germany. so i was actually born in germany. if i would still live in italy, i wouldn't waste my time with mapping, but here in germany the ugly girls and the bad weather kinda force me to...

Comment

Originally posted by oldunreal View Post
            but here in germany the ugly girls and the bad weather kinda force me to...
            So you have to fix these map problems and make it perfect lol..

Comment

So you have to fix these map problems and make it perfect lol..
              i'm not gonna waste more time with this one... it should be the final! when i cooked the map, somehow it has become darker and darker... you can see at the shots, that i took before cooking, the map was much brighter. Never mind.... now it's a dark-match map!

the water shouldn't be total black, the surface-mesh accepts dynamic light and is kinda grey-brown. maybe it has something to do with your ingame settings.

since i didn't plan this map, for me it's just a "step in". When UT4 is coming out, I will make another, better one :-)

so long

sorry for the bad language... and by the way, thank you all for your replys!!!!!

Comment

Thank you for the map!

I'll wait UT4 for your brighter version of the map XD.

Comment

Thank you for the map!
                  I'll wait UT4 for your brighter version of the map XD.
                  Ok, you got me... I'll release another version these days, probably called DM-Beriza_Daytime! Stay tuned!

:-)

Comment

Thats good news to be fair - my thoughts were "pretty nice remake, pity its just so damn dark". Would be much better with a sunnier sky, and nice blue water.

As an aside, how about a structural change or two? Im thinking that once you start going up the ramp, its the only way to go. How about a metal walkway going around the top of the rocks that can act as an alternative path? Just an idea - sorry I missed the beta!

Comment

I like it.

Comment

This is probably my favorite Unreal DM map... thanks! Can't wait for the download to finish!

Comment

Originally posted by oldunreal View Post
                          I'm italian too (and guess what's my name... ), but i only got the nationality from my parents. they migrate from the area around lago maggiore to germany. so i was actually born in germany. if i would still live in italy, i wouldn't waste my time with mapping, but here in germany the ugly girls and the bad weather kinda force me to...
                          It's not waste of time to remake masterpieces for younger generations.
                          Make things eternal worths a girl

Comment

Excellent remake. Absolutely loved it, just ran into one oddity...

Picture:
                            [Screenshot]http://wod.beyondunreal.com/pix/Kang/Beriza.jpg[/screenshot]

Why is there a blocking volume where my character is standing rather than at the actual gate itself? It feels very unnatural and weird.

Other than that, great work!

Comment

good remake!

Looks like DmAriza with a lot better visuals for UT3 as intended of course. I liked the crashed ship and all the other tweaks in the layout as well as the mods to the crystal cave and fan area. The gameplay is pretty good, but the bots tend to congregate around the rocket launcher/minigun/jumppad area. That is very strange that it got darker and darker as you cooked it; even though it's a little dark, it still plays good. I guess the daytime version won't be coming at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X