X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONS-ALIEN SANDS SE [pc]

Final version
    pc UT3 patch 1.3
    *designed for play with the ONS 2.0 mutator[WIP] but will play fine in the Warfare gametype. What the ONS 2.0 mutator gives you: spider mine gun pickup where they were in 2k4 Crossfire, lightning gun, and the ability to teleport from the node itself.
    [shot]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/d1rtysanch3z/AS1.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/d1rtysanch3z/AS3.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/d1rtysanch3z/AS2.jpg[/shot]
    Comments: Remake of Unreal Tournament 2004 ONS-Crossfire but with a necris temple environment.

credits: T5K for their play testing. Nomadicus for his input on optimization. BigDog and all at ZeroFrag for all their input a long time ago. Remus for the custom sky texture. Thanks to Nathillian for creating the original Crossfire. And last but not least my teammates from GOW.. Oh, also everyone at Titan Onslaught for their interest and enthusiasm towards these maps and ONS 2.0.

details: 3 node link setups:
    *default with no orb
    *orb, with orb
    *NEW: GLORY node link featuring dual primes, stand alone center node which spawns a Darkwalker. This setup has the orb which can be removed with the ONS 2.0 mutator.

changes from previous versions and the original Alien Sands:

* vehicle layout is exactly as it was in 2k4 Crossfire except in the GLORY node link setup.

* visually enhanced

* more optimization

* fixed improper collision on some static meshes

* a few tweaks to improve gameplay

*this map will be part of the Onslaught 2.0 pack being submitted for the Make Something Unreal contest phase 3. The ONS 2.0 pack will feature remakes of ALL of the stock Onslaught maps( 9 maps ) that shipped with Unreal Tournament 2004 plus the ONS 2.0 gametype which emulates gameplay features from UT2k4. The map part of this pack is very close to complete. *note: these maps WERE NOT made with the UT3 converter program. They were made by hand from the terrains, which the heightmaps were imported from 2k4, on up.

enjoy

DOWNLOAD

More fast that i thinked lol
    NJ, it's really a good remake, and this SE version is very nice.
    Thnak's for this release

Comment

sweet download now will ther be a new ons map party soon when
      ons get a update

Comment

the next ONS2 party is April 1st.... lol, j/k

our website, GOW, is down at the moment but when its back I will bring up the idea of another ONS2 party

Comment

The screenies look really nice Sanchez! I'm gonna get this one on our server right away. Bummer it wasn't ready in time for the Massacre today .

Comment

Sweet!!!! I've been waiting for this for a long time!!! I'll probably download it later tonight, and if I get around to it I'll give ya some feedback.

Keep it up man, I'm looking forward to more from you.

Comment

Still a very nice port Sanch3z. I didn't heard about these mutator. Sounds good! Is there a link or site somewhere?

Comment

Nice one m8

addded to the maplist at «ne» already open 81.19.221.203:7778

Comment

Cosmix: http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=645836

there is no download link for ONS 2 yet but you can try it out on the Gods Of Warfare /GOW server which can be found by browsing Warfare servers online.. Or in the UK my friend Zeus and «ne» have an ONS 2 server up.

Comment

np here if you wanna try out the ON2.0 we can very quickly change the game type over at any time (except thursday nights). Just let me know when or give us a slap on IRC @ quakenet #nervousenergy.

Comment

Cool! I like these mutator very much. Good work!

Comment

Omg, finally)

Comment

Looks nice

Comment

I love the rebuild, keep up the good work! Gameplay was awesome in UT2004 but lovin't even more in UT3.

Comment

Really nice looking!!
                              i loved this map in UT2004

thanks man

Comment

Working...
                              X