Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Station 12 [v. 1.2, 15 Mai 2009]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    No problem.
    You do a lot for the community so it's a pleasure

    Comment


      I upload the 1.2 version for the PS3. New link in the first post

      Again, a big THX to "The Demon Slick"

      PS3 players, enjoy

      EDIT

      MapFactory mirror as also been added for PC.

      Comment


        I would like to add the PS3 version on UT3Mod.com but I can't reach anyone !? My original request is older than 2 months & I'm still waiting for an answer ?

        Can someone please help me on that

        Comment


          For the second time...

          I would like to add the PS3 version on UT3Mod.com but I can't reach anyone !? My original request is older than 2 months & I'm still waiting for an answer ? Can someone please help me on that

          Also, by browsing on Youtube I found 2 videos of my map I have no idea who made them but I wanted to THX those who had take the time to do it

          Here is the link : http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...rch_type=&aq=f

          Comment


            I found a tiny path problem near the Flak weapon.

            Other then that I enjoy the map.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Zerglings View Post
              I found a tiny path problem near the Flak weapon.

              Other then that I enjoy the map.
              Ho

              Can you please elaborate more on that because no one as ever post a path prob on that area since beta 1

              Comment


                I found the bot going back and forth from the flak weapon not much really only did it once or twice.

                Comment


                  Ha ok,

                  Well, the bots can also go in/out the windows in front of the flak or do other stuff. Depending if you play regular DM or TDM, it can act odd sometime lol

                  At least, it reassure me

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                    I would like to add the PS3 version on UT3Mod.com but I can't reach anyone !? My original request is older than 2 months & I'm still waiting for an answer ?

                    Can someone please help me on that
                    I thought for sure that a review draft was uploaded to the site...my apologies. I just did the review and upload so it should be published ASAP. The frames were really smooth w/ v1.2 on the PS3 even at top most platforms...great job.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by KurlonT View Post
                      I thought for sure that a review draft was uploaded to the site...my apologies. I just did the review and upload so it should be published ASAP. The frames were really smooth w/ v1.2 on the PS3 even at top most platforms...great job.
                      Hooooo, at last, some news

                      Would you mind to post a link when the review will be up I take a look on the site but I didn't see nothing about my map

                      I'm happy to ear that you see some FPS gain even on top of the map, really, it make my day

                      THX

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                        Hooooo, at last, some news

                        Would you mind to post a link when the review will be up I take a look on the site but I didn't see nothing about my map

                        I'm happy to ear that you see some FPS gain even on top of the map, really, it make my day

                        THX
                        Sure thing.

                        FYI: Herby is the one who actually publishes the final version of the reviews to the site. He's pretty busy so it might be a few days before it shows up.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by KurlonT View Post
                          Sure thing.

                          FYI: Herby is the one who actually publishes the final version of the reviews to the site. He's pretty busy so it might be a few days before it shows up.
                          I asked Herby a while back (on Steve's behalf) to test and upload to his site but as you said he's pretty busy these days so hopefully sometime soon he'll upload it for the PS3 folk.

                          Also for any PS3 folk on facebook, Herby has a ut3mod page there!

                          Comment


                            Ffs, takes me all day to follow each batch of links from your VCTF and WAR collection. almost got it covered now.
                            Anyway, DM Station 12, yep I've got it and yep, I like it. Nice job and I understand it's your first map (?)
                            Can't wait to see what you come up with next

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by TIPPER View Post
                              Ffs, takes me all day to follow each batch of links from your VCTF and WAR collection. almost got it covered now.
                              Anyway, DM Station 12, yep I've got it and yep, I like it. Nice job and I understand it's your first map (?)
                              Can't wait to see what you come up with next
                              LOL
                              Yeah, there is a few links in that thread But you manage to check all the links in about 1 day, your fast because I maintain this thread for months now lol

                              Glad you like my first map. I know there are things that can be improve since I learn few things after but it is descent so I work on other stuff. It's a nice "souvenir"

                              If you want to see what's next, well, there is DN-Nano & DM-Aly available the in beta forum. It would be cool if you can share your thoughts.

                              THX dude

                              Comment


                                It's funny reading this thread and seeing mention of up-and-coming maps that I've already tried. I guess I finally tried your first map.

                                It's a dark map with boulders, a night sky with a moon and an asteroid belt and a great theme with futuristic look to it. At first I thought it was a space base on an asteroid of some sort, but after reading your description I guess it's on top of a high mountain. I like the music and WTF is that sound? oh, I guess it's the beginning of the music track. For an extremely detailed map from a good mapper, you did a great job eliminating stuff to get stuck on but the windows can still be an issue at times. This map has a very detailed layout, great z-axis, good flow and good connectivity. It was a wild match with 10 bots in DM and TDM and the bots definitely are good. The jump pads are crazy but the jump boots don't get me as high as I would like to go. Actually, it did stop on me once for about 4 seconds (I can't remember where but it was near the beginning of my first match) on my C2D E8600, GTX-280, XP, 4GB RAM system. A fun map to play and the bots were challenging.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X