• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Freezem (FUN/AIM Map) [PC/Pics&DL]

DM-Freezem

Info:
    ----

This is a freeeeezin cold Shock Rifle FUN möp! Players can reach JAGGERNAUT status my pickin up the UDamage & Baserk at the same time!
    straight in ur face splatter action !!! HF!

Theme: Snowy-Tec-Punk-Style !
    Bots/AI: Yes
    PlayersNr: 2 - 6 Players
    Version: 1.0

Screenshots:

Credits:
    --------
    -sklare
    -Epic Games
    -Me

Copyright / Permissions:
    -----------------------
    This level is copyright 2009, by Kamil R.

Authors who wish use this level as a base to build additional levels, please ask permisison before doing so.

You MAY distribute this level through any electronic media [internet (web/ftp), Magazine coverdisk etc.], provided you include this file.

All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.

DOWNLOAD PC:
    dm-freezem.zip

Hope u njoy and gimme some feadback..... cz KR

wo0t(???) no1 tryed it sofar?

Comment

great map too train with the Shock Rifle thx

Comment

yeah the maps first name was ShockComboKingz
        then i added this snowy serounding and named it freezem....
        hf

Comment

anyone found a bug ?

Comment

wauw

why the f.. i rlsed it ?
            it seams no1 recougnices

Comment

Interressant map but some details jumped to my eyes:

-played 2 games to 25 points vs 5 bots and noone (me or the bots) have find the way to grab the DD....i havent try the hammerjump because i was really in pain to survive to all thoses shock balls

-theres an army of shock ammos ,lot of shock balls lot of shock shots and a big DD in the center of the map....perhaps i m too old but all that purple/violet light just killed ma eyes

-why havent u add some jumpads to use the top of thoses platforms?

-i think with more than 6 players i will not be abble to "follow" the action

I like the arena it self (especially the freezed aspect of the floor);the sky is nice and thoses "particles walls" is good idea to hide behind.this can be a solid instagib map

i dont like to write that kind of feedback when a map is final but i cant remember to have seen it in beta...though i hope it can help

thx for ur work

Comment

Originally posted by {BFG}Bl!tz~ View Post
                -played 2 games to 25 points vs 5 bots and noone (me or the bots) have find the way to grab the DD....i havent try the hammerjump because i was really in pain to survive to all thoses shock balls
                lol try it wit 3 bots man

Comment

This is a really cool looking map. It's simple, but at the same time it's just awesome. Sometimes simple is better.

Comment

Sounds very interesting, but sadly, the link is broken :sad:
                    filefront doesn't seem very reliable to me I only ever find 1 out of about 25 maps from there that work.

Comment

Me too....

+ 1 for me

Comment

Anyone ever find a link for this? OK, so I'm back...sort of....I'm making a list of all the new maps I missed for UT3 and UT2004. Hopefully, will have at least one review up today or tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                        X