Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunnytrail First map : Bt-4-FiveRoom ||screenshot|| + Link to The Mod

Bunny trails

Thanks to chri882, we can now enjoy the first ever Bunny Trails map for UT3.

The Mod has been made by Ardru, who has worked hard! We tried to release this Mod as soon as possible, and there we are!

Bunny Trails is a UT3 team game type in which the goal is to go through a series of obstacles and reach a hard-to-get place faster than the other team does. We took the idea from Ut99 Bunny track and Ut2k4 trial.

Our game server is home to Bunny Trails game type for UT3. Its address is 74.63.66.163:7777

It is also possible to download the gametype from here
    http://tamtemple.com/BunnyTrailsGame.zip

Homepage:http://tamtemple.com/bt/
    Our local discussion thread:
    http://tamtemple.com/index.php/topic,5.msg6.html#msg6

MAP

Name: Bt-4-FiveRoom
    Difficulty: 4/8
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: BunnyTrailsGame mod required!
    Bug: NONE!
    Description:
    Goal: to get to the end of the trail 3 time, 5 room, 2 team, 1 checkpoint in each team in the third room.

first room: double jump.

second room: double jump on wall, and side dodge.

third room: open ur eye, and get on lift, try to avoid to be hit by a block, and get to the end of the room.

fourth room: Jump, jump...and jump...try not to fall, you will respawn in third room...

fifth room: Double jump close to the wall, and far to the edge, and side dodge on the wall or, double jump , and side dodge on block.

Good luck

Comments: First Bt map for ut3, we hope you enjoy it!
    Screenshot:

First room

second room

Third room

Fourth room

Fifth room

Credits: arDRu to create this fantastic mod

Download:
    http://files.filefront.com/bt+4+five.../fileinfo.html

Easier map comming soon enough and map tutorial for bunnytrail!

Is there any bot support, theres very few people playing new custom stuff online right now!

Looks so cool though, sounds a bit like some of the half life 2 dm co-op maps but with an opposing team.

Also, at the top of thread you spelt took as toke, might wanna change it

Download tomorrow as must sleep now!

Comment

Hehe, fix!
      and no there isnt bot support, AI are not enough smart to know what to do in Bunny trial map, and if they could, they would take always the same path, and never die....
      and this map is not realy Cooperative, i mean, u dont need ur team to get to the goal, but later(idk exactly when), I will work on Co Op, (-II- -III- -IIII-) Bunny trails, that mean 2person, 3person or 4 person required to get to the goal..But I will begin by making some ez map...

Comment

if this went open source and the right people started modding on it ther could be a ut3 assaukt =D

Seems a really nice mod, trial racing, DLing.

Comment

what do you mean open source? it is open source: the source comes with the mod.

Comment

and this map is not realy Cooperative, i mean, u dont need ur team to get to the goal, but later(idk exactly when), I will work on Co Op, (-II- -III- -IIII-) Bunny trails, that mean 2person, 3person or 4 person required to get to the goal..But I will begin by making some ez map...
            Such as needing 3 people to stand on a button so that a door opens, sorry i couldn't playtest today, will finally go on download spree tomorrow, why does real life always screw everything up?

what do you mean open source? it is open source: the source comes with the mod.
            Not unless they give away the script in an uncompilled format, but i dunno if they did or not?

Comment

Oh, of course "they" did. And I'm sure just because they=us, chri882 and me.

Comment

Lol...btw guys, ive posted a new download link for Bt-4-FiveRoom cause We had some prob in the server cause of Cook , so anyway...there is another version now...Nothing changed at all, only the size ...Lol
                and I will try to post Bt-2-CrystalCave tomorow morning...if there is no bug at all..

ps:sry about that, I know it was supose to be the final version ...but now it is ...

Comment

The cooked version seems to conflict with the mod. And it increases redirect's compressed file size from 1.4 meg to 14 megs.

Comment

I just tested it at ur server.
                    Dl works fine but got important issue.
                    When near map (the one with cristals) end (teleporter mesh), ut3 crashed and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by xtremexp View Post
                      I just tested it at ur server.
                      Dl works fine but got important issue.
                      When near map (the one with cristals) end (teleporter mesh), ut3 crashed and stopped.
                      I will check out about this, but it might be cause its cooked with the wrong Mod...so I will post AGAIN ( ) a new download link, cause until the Mod isnt finish completly, we cannot cook the map, so its gonna be uncooked map, and its not so bad....

Comment

Well my UT3 crashes at random places sometimes.

Comment

Mapper

Hi,

Where can i post BT maps? So you can upload it on your server? Im gonna install the mod om my server too and let it run 24/7 on BT.

Let me know how and where i can contact you guys.

Greets,
                          Cypress

Comment

Working...
                          X