• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Arena-SE [pics]

Name:DM-Arena1.1
    Version:SE-Release
    Compatibility:PC patch 1.3 and PS3
    Description:Small deathmatch for 2-16 players
    Comments:Added download for PS3...Let me know if it works ok.
    Screenshot:

Credits:Me
    Homepage:http://utmaps.synthasite.com
    Download:http://utmaps.synthasite.com/dm-arena.php

Awesome map.
    Any change since the beta?

Comment

b0ing !!!! splatter splatter bOing!

bigtime fun

Comment

thanks

I changed the floor textures and the light cones. Altered the skydrop a little thats about it. Oh and extra shock ammo on upper level.

Comment

the changes u did on light cones and on visuals are really in the good way

keeper map

thx for yer baby and...gl on next

Comment

thanks m8.

Comment

This map definitely has some pizazz. The gameplay is a bit boring and there's not much to do as the map is two, predictable, big circles stacked on top of each other. Water and electricity, together, always has the connotation with danger: I was disappointed to find that there was no consequence for standing in the water. I like the post process filter you've chosen, as it somehow makes everything seem like it's made out of gold. I also like how the meshes all have lights on them, but your lighting doesn't seem to be indicative of the actual source...Overall this map has a cool feeling with okay gameplay. Thanks for the upload.

Comment

Random electrical injury would be a good point.

Comment

Awesome Map! Really like it

Comment

Random damage...wouldnt that keep gameplay from the centre..it is supposed to be an arena...

<<maybe second addition

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanA View Post
                      This map definitely has some pizazz. The gameplay is a bit boring and there's not much to do as the map is two, predictable, big circles stacked on top of each other. Water and electricity, together, always has the connotation with danger: I was disappointed to find that there was no consequence for standing in the water. I like the post process filter you've chosen, as it somehow makes everything seem like it's made out of gold. I also like how the meshes all have lights on them, but your lighting doesn't seem to be indicative of the actual source...Overall this map has a cool feeling with okay gameplay. Thanks for the upload.
                      your wish is my command.....and odege SE Gravitation is on the way....finding the time???
                      lets keep the community going?
                      Angel mapper....What can i say????

Comment

I put this on the server, but it failed to push the music file. Did you use some music from the bonus pack? If so, you might want to add this to the requirements.

We'll add the pack to the server and retry it.

Comment

Im not sure if it was from the bonus pack.
                          I have all content up to patch 1.3 and epic bonus pack.
                          I think godown came with the original.

thanks for the add too. glad you like it.

Comment

Hey all.
                            Small updates.

I have added a PS3 download...if someone can let me know if it works ok.

Comment

After I receive your PM, I finally notice the map.

I have little time but I will try to play it tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X