X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Eurus [Final] [Pics] [Updated]

Name:CTF-Eurus
    Version:Final
    Compatibility:PC only but if someone out there would like to help me by cooking for PS3 notify me please.
    Description:Named Eurus, the Greek god of east wind, for the constant rain and the warm weather. This oil drill site that has gone dry and long been abandoned. Fortunately for us blood thirsty Tournament fans it has been bought by Liandri and made into a Capture the Flag.
    Comments:The bases' layout is a modified DM-Cogworks' layout but it works pretty compitently, just don't go in expecting a CTF map as good as Touch. This map is mainly an experiment with post process and ligthing, also I wanted to do something new with the industrial theme.
    Screenshot:
    [screenshot]http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp127/WaelBenDhia/CTF-Eurus1.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp127/WaelBenDhia/CTF-Eurus2.jpg[/screenshot]
    [screenshot]http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp127/WaelBenDhia/CTF-Eurus3.jpg[/screenshot]
    Download:http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Eurus.../fileinfo.html

1 - Cogworks is a keeper.
    2 - This map is base on it.
    3 - Pics are looking good.
    4 - Look & sound very interesting

4 good reasons to dwn this map Dwn in progress, comments later

THX

EDIT

Archive is corrupt, I obtain an error while decompressing the *.UT3 file

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
      1 - Cogworks is a keeper.
      2 - This map is base on it.
      3 - Pics are looking good.
      4 - Look & sound very interesting

4 good reasons to dwn this map Dwn in progress, comments later

THX

EDIT

Archive is corrupt, I obtain an error while decompressing the *.UT3 file
      Well **** balls i was expecting that, I'll reupload in 3 days when im back in Paris and the interwebz isn't being a *****. So sorry to get your hopes up.

Comment

No prob dude, I'll wait

Comment

Looks nice from the screens. Although the story is not very orginal, 90% of the descriptions I read from maps have that the reason it's in ut3 is because then liandri bought the property or land. A description can make or break a map, remember that

Comment

Screens look choice!
            If you're desperate for a PS3 cooker PM me and I can do it for ya!

Comment

How many players is this map best suited for?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
                How many players is this map best suited for?
                6 to 10, depending on preference. But I've found for the most balanced matches 8 players is the best load.

Comment

Awesome I like maps made for 10 players or less. Good for 5v5 and 4v4 etc.

Comment

Ok download link is up and ready for action, I tested it myself and it's corruption free.

Comment

Goodjob bro!

Comment

:BUMP:
                        Here's a review of CTF-Eurus on UTUnlimited http://utunlimited.wordpress.com/map...s-by-cooloola/

Comment

I found it funny that you review your own maps.

Not that I found that wrong, not at all since I like your works very much so far

Still, no one gonna give himself 20/100 score even if he knows that it's a crappy map...

Comment

Very nice looking map dude. Am a humble PS3 owner and kindly requesting a cook. (please don't flame me, I'm quite new to this forum stuff).

PS - does anyone actually play UT3 custom maps online? They only seem to play those with the game?

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                              I found it funny that you review your own maps.

Not that I found that wrong, not at all since I like your works very much so far

Still, no one gonna give himself 20/100 score even if he knows that it's a crappy map...
                              Lol wut? Those reviews are by Firefly, I never reviewed my own maps. It's just a case of mistaken identities.

Originally posted by katamari666 View Post
                              Very nice looking map dude. Am a humble PS3 owner and kindly requesting a cook. (please don't flame me, I'm quite new to this forum stuff).

PS - does anyone actually play UT3 custom maps online? They only seem to play those with the game?
                              I'd love too but I don't have a PS3 myself so I won't be able to cook it for PS3 and test it. Sorry mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X