• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Morpheus3

Name: DM-Morpheus3

Version: Final

Compatibility: PC & Patch3;PS3

Description: 3 scrappers in the stratosphere....

Comments: "classical" remake (based on bsp conversion)DodgeJump mutator highly recomended;all was "built" with it..like in original version

Screenshots:

Credits: original author;epics for the tools;HideInLight for help on aircontrol and helpful advices;XtremeXP for the converter;my clan for motivation;LordPorkSword for PS3 cooking;working preview pict and general help

{BFG}Clan HomePage

Download:

Download Morpheus3-PC on MediaFire

Download Morpheus3-PC on utzone.de

Download Morpheus3-PS3 on MediaFire

looks nice D/L

Comment

Definately a good remake of morpheus to please all fans of the original map!

Comment

Nice remake, best i saw for morpheus

Comment

thx mates really glad u like it

thx Lord ..the starsphere change rock

Comment

its a good remake, but I feel its incomplete. Its just that some areas were left bare with the bsp rather than filled with static mehces. In my opnion it still looks unfinished. Othere than that its plays great. How did you convert the bsp of the map, because I want to convert some classic bsp maps onto UT3 and remake them

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=588848

thx for coments

Comment

I deleted my other Morpeus remake maps after playing this one.
                I dig it. Thanks

Comment

he, excelent remake Bl!tz, very good works
                  and you have make it so fast, impressive !

Comment

I'd check the music. The track only seems to repeat once and I think it may be in the anbiant sound track instead of where it should be.

Comment

ty mates

@kaz:right...once and stop...i hav convert it but i havent find the way to "transform " it in ambient cue.....srry fr that; i tryed my best but i still need to learn so many things...

i had to finish it fast ....15 baby goats are born in the 48 last hours in farm...so not enough time

Comment

Best REMAKE of morpheus! Ty :P

I guess it only miss Dm-turbine to be make...My next 1

Comment

thx chri882....cant wait ur phobos final....i enjoyed a lot the first beta

Comment

to make it loop, right click in your package and create a soundcue, then click the sound, or music, you want to loop in the generic browser ( with the sound cue editor still open). Right click in the sound cue editor, and you should see your sound on the first button of the right click menu, something like "Add Morpheus3_Music.wav"

After yuou've done that, right click again, and add a loop. The initial node you have there should have a link in the left connector of the loop, and out of the loops right connector, connect it to the left connector of your sound file. Close and save

If thats confusing, let me know and i'll give more details

btw, its the original music from ut2k4 right? Cause i loved that song!

-EJon

Comment

thx mate ...very helpful

yes it s original song "KR-Morpheus3"

.....i ll pm you if i m lost

Comment

Working...
                              X