• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Sundog [Final - Pics]

Name: Sundog Falls

Version: Final (508)

Compatibility: PC (Patch 1.3)

Description: The palatial retreat at Sundog Falls was captured by a Liandri Special Ops team operating outside normal jurisdictional boundaries. The retreat has been added to the Tournament rotation and is rapidly becoming known as one of the more difficult arenas in which to achieve victory without overtime.

Comments: A whole mess of things were changed from beta release to final release. Lots of problems were fixed and some gameplay issues were improved.

Screenshots:

Credits: Dopemgs, UnrealGrrl and coolcat22 for play testing and suggestions.

Homepage: Unreal Depot
    Download: Download here

If UnrealGrrl playtested and gave input, that's enough for me to start the DL. Nobody is as hard-core CTF as she is.

Comment

yeah the map is final download now this map is great

Comment

Looks like a nice map. How many players is the best for?

Comment

looks good
          dl

Comment

Originally posted by Ironhorse View Post
            Looks like a nice map. How many players is the best for?
            It's pretty crazy with 32 players, but really it plays very nicely with about 16. Anything more than that and you're probably spending more time killing each other as if it were DM instead of going after the enemy flag.

Comment

PS3 Cook?

Originally posted by diesalot View Post
              looks good
              dl
              Thanks for the feedback!

BTW, can anyone help me with cooking it for PS3? I know there's a few in these forums that do it for other mappers, but I just want a little push to see if I can get it right myself. I now have a PS3 and have purchased UT3 just for the purpose of testing my maps on it before releasing PS3 versions, so obviously, I'd like to be able to do the cooking in-house, so to speak. You know: make a change, recook, test on the PS3, notice something else that could be changed, repeat.

Comment

If only there were PC servers that played non-vehicle CTF.

Comment

UDN page on cooking for PS3

Comment

Working...
                  X