Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Up!

This map is really a keeper, but those WOOD doors in a Necris-themes map are unfitting.
    Skybox is too much basic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Took a year long hiatus from ut and came back to find yet another gem from studd. I guess you just can't say UT3 is a dead game so long as good maps are relased, amirite!?!?

LS, your maps always have such great replay value! I love the Z in this one. It makes for a really fun deathmatch map.

Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1609

And added it to our DM server.. "open dm.mp-gaming.com:4321"
    ( serverinfo | serverstats )

Any objectiosn if i add to a mappack?

Greetz zunnie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    working links & comments!

http://download.beyondunreal.com/fil...dm-churnv2.zip
    http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...=2802_DM-Churn

This is a map with good gameplay, good flow and good atmosphere, which can be hard to do and makes it definitely fun to play. It plays well with its open layout, jumppads, slight z-axis with the two levels of play, and decent bots. The changed theme to Middle Eastern from the original works as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Odedge View Post
    Cooking for the PS3 is rather easy as explained here, though you will need the FrontEnd program to do it.

If the re-uploaded PC version hasn't changed, you shouldn't cook another PS3 version to eliminate any compatibility issues.
    Only use standard letters and numbers in your map name, do not use extended characters such as punctuation, in other words, don't try using a map name such as DM-MyMap]|[ or it will fail to work properly.
    I think this would cause an issue for me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Review is up.

Very nice map
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    FileFront likes to delete your files without telling you! You might want to use MediaFire as a backup D/L link.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Luv_Studd View Post
    I've re-uploaded a PC version to File Front (page 1)- I no longer have the PS3 version and do not know how to cook one.
    Cooking for the PS3 is rather easy as explained here, though you will need the FrontEnd program to do it.

If the re-uploaded PC version hasn't changed, you shouldn't cook another PS3 version to eliminate any compatibility issues.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rumple View Post
    I dont know if this has been fixed but putting brackets in the map name screws up your UTMapInfo or prevents you from adding one. Looks like a cool map though. I'll give it a test and if everything seems ok I'll add it to Hedsteem's TDM server!
    Edit: Please fix your filefront link! Or use MediaFire!
    I've re-uploaded a PC version to File Front (page 1)- I no longer have the PS3 version and do not know how to cook one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont know if this has been fixed but putting brackets in the map name screws up your UTMapInfo or prevents you from adding one. Looks like a cool map though. I'll give it a test and if everything seems ok I'll add it to Hedsteem's TDM server!
    Edit: Please fix your filefront link! Or use MediaFire!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gave this map a burl earlier... Almost burnt my dinna cuz I didn't stop playing when i should have.
    Never played the original map but layout is tops and is complemented by your excellent mesh work!

5 stars from me!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Thrallala

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=7420

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dead link!

Leave a comment:

• replied