• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-Volcanix-RE[Final][PC][PICS]

Name:VCTF-Volcanix-RE

Version:Final 2

Compatibility:UT3 Titan

Description:In a large volcanic crater, the liandri have set up a crystal minning site deep within the central volcano, this site is codenamed Volcanix.

Comments: Due to popular demand...here is volcanix with an added route to make flag/spawn camping harder.

Screenshot:

Credits:Myself

Homepage:N/A

Download:http://www.filefront.com/15950743/VCTF-Volcanix-RE.zip

Reminds me of Quake 1

looks pro, dling XD

Comment

Maybe a little too red MEH! Looks good anyway.

Comment

Thank you guys. Too red?where's the fun in having a volcano that's not red hehe

Comment

Comment

I'll add it to game-maps in a min, im busy right now with something and then ill edit this post xD

Comment

Says file unavailable

Comment

Not sure, but maybe try searching here:
                http://ut3.levels4you.com/

Beyond that I have no idea.

EDIT: I even tried utzone.de and no luck. Maybe it's at a clan site somewhere, but I can't get anything through Google.

EDIT AGAIN: the only way is a google search and DL the UZ files from a UT-files link and then convert them. Not worth a bump to post this though.

Comment

aww man,its says file is unavailable on filefront and i can't find it anywhere else, can you reupload it like on fileplanet or somewhere we can download it without trouble please?

Comment

I might not beable to do that because my internet has been acting up and not letting me upload things

Comment

sign up here and then upload the file... They have ads, but I find them to be more reliable than file front. http://www.mediafire.com

Comment

Ive tried mediafire megaupload and filefront, they all crash at 95%

Comment

do they have a file size cap and you are over it with the file you are uploading?

Comment

did you try like asking someone to upload it for you, like you send them your map and they upload it for you since its doesnt work for you??

Comment

plz get a download available for this

Comment

Working...
                              X