Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks for putting it back up!

I hate to see so much good work just vanishing from Filefront...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We've all had that problem with Filefront, and there is a most elegant solution. Fill out the description for the file and upload some screenies. Then "submit to Filefront." Which means they put it in their permanent file collection and it will never be deleted. Better be sure it's the final final before you do so though, because not even you can delete it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry about broken links; Filefront usually warns me when something is in the deletion queue.

I've re-uploaded the PC versions of all my maps to Filefront and used the UT3Mod.com links for the PS3 versions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cool i didn't check back on this map but glad its finaly on finals i played the beta for a while now this map was my favorite war map out of all other war map even more fav from the stock maps keep up the awesome work man can't wait to see another war map from you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I uploaded it from my computer. Not the most graceful of solutions, but it will do for now:

www.clan-bge.com/Downloads/WAR-Flare1-1.zip

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks brilliant, but your download link is broken. Anybody have a mirror? I could get the MSUC version, but this is an improvement, correct?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok thanks for the clear up... I just thought it was meant to be like that, as you're flying straight towards the hole.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The hole in the wall there is just an extra shortcut you can take if you've picked up the jump boots - the jump pads themselves are just meant to get you to the walkway below.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The jumpad going from the core area to the prime node area... is... I think not fully working. I guess... but i don't know :/ Because if you take the jump then there is this hole in the wall, and i think you're supposed to be able to reach that if you jump in mid-air. But I couldn't make it :/ So, I'm not sure if you're supposed to be able to go through that hole, but I'm just saying.

I've got PS3 version btw

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope you're not getting sick of the fanmail - I really enjoyed playing this map. I love the core-death sequences.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey man, this map looks insane !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks again for the feedback and kind words, all. I hope anyone who downloaded (and liked enough to keep) the MSUC version takes the time to replace it with the one in this thread, as it's generally just a more well-rounded and polished version of the map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really like this level... It plays really smooth, because everything is so good connected, although it's a really big map.

Really nice job

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cosmix View Post
    I love this map. The theme is unique and authentic. Good work!
    Also nice to see that you still work on this map and have patched it.
    Same as I have said before Nice work. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Congratulations on winning first place for Best New Warfare Level in phase 2 of the MSUC!!!!!

If I may be so bold as to quote myself:
    In my opinion it's one of the best maps from the MSUC
    Looks like the judges thought so too!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X