No announcement yet.

WAR-Flare 1.1 [PC & PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you're not getting sick of the fanmail - I really enjoyed playing this map. I love the core-death sequences.

Comment

The jumpad going from the core area to the prime node area... is... I think not fully working. I guess... but i don't know :/ Because if you take the jump then there is this hole in the wall, and i think you're supposed to be able to reach that if you jump in mid-air. But I couldn't make it :/ So, I'm not sure if you're supposed to be able to go through that hole, but I'm just saying.

I've got PS3 version btw

Comment

The hole in the wall there is just an extra shortcut you can take if you've picked up the jump boots - the jump pads themselves are just meant to get you to the walkway below.

Comment

Ok thanks for the clear up... I just thought it was meant to be like that, as you're flying straight towards the hole.

Comment

This looks brilliant, but your download link is broken. Anybody have a mirror? I could get the MSUC version, but this is an improvement, correct?

Comment

I uploaded it from my computer. Not the most graceful of solutions, but it will do for now:

www.clan-bge.com/Downloads/WAR-Flare1-1.zip

Comment

cool i didn't check back on this map but glad its finaly on finals i played the beta for a while now this map was my favorite war map out of all other war map even more fav from the stock maps keep up the awesome work man can't wait to see another war map from you

Comment

Sorry about broken links; Filefront usually warns me when something is in the deletion queue.

I've re-uploaded the PC versions of all my maps to Filefront and used the UT3Mod.com links for the PS3 versions.

Comment

We've all had that problem with Filefront, and there is a most elegant solution. Fill out the description for the file and upload some screenies. Then "submit to Filefront." Which means they put it in their permanent file collection and it will never be deleted. Better be sure it's the final final before you do so though, because not even you can delete it.

Comment

Thanks for putting it back up!

I hate to see so much good work just vanishing from Filefront...

Comment

Working...
                      X