Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks awesome, downloading now

Comment

This is an excellent map, one of the most professional quality community maps to date. Great job!

Comment

Yeah, this one is fun. You can play it at the BGE custom map party coming up Saturday! Get the map pack and any info you need here: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=642063

Comment

Thanks for the compliments. With the lack of attention this map got I was considering it a bit of a failure, but I'm glad to hear some are having fun with it.

Comment

So strange, I thought I had posted last month, but I guess not. I love this map! In my opinion it's one of the best maps from the MSUC. It's was received well at the T5K Thanksgiving map party. I think what makes it so great is because it is a well designed small map with excellent gameplay. Gameplay for small maps with large numbers of players can be hit or miss, and you've pulled it off very well.

Great job!

Comment

Dunno how I missed this one!
              Will definately checkkit out!
              I'm liking them screenies very muchly!!

Comment

It looks much better than maps that come with the game I've seen so far.

Comment

I didn't post any comments on this map... but its a very good one, really fast and furious with exellent gameplay and exellent visuals, GG Setheran

Comment

very cool map. Plays nicely. We have it on our {UNK} Warfare servers.

Comment

Pre-post disclaimer - all comments are based on, usually, a single match on your map. I've been playing a few maps a night this week, and posting my brief comments for every one of those maps.

WAR-Flare

Very nice space based map, interesting flow, with only one central node. Something different to the norm, the location is nicely done and the gameplay is great. Thanks

Comment

Congratulations on winning first place for Best New Warfare Level in phase 2 of the MSUC!!!!!

If I may be so bold as to quote myself:
                        In my opinion it's one of the best maps from the MSUC
                        Looks like the judges thought so too!

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmix View Post
                          I love this map. The theme is unique and authentic. Good work!
                          Also nice to see that you still work on this map and have patched it.
                          Same as I have said before Nice work. Congrats!

Comment

I really like this level... It plays really smooth, because everything is so good connected, although it's a really big map.

Really nice job

Comment

Thanks again for the feedback and kind words, all. I hope anyone who downloaded (and liked enough to keep) the MSUC version takes the time to replace it with the one in this thread, as it's generally just a more well-rounded and polished version of the map.

Comment

hey man, this map looks insane !

Comment

Working...
                                X