• Show
Clear All

DM-NightVice[PICS][PC][V1.1]

Name: DM-NightVice
    Version: 1.1
    Compatibility: Cooked on 1.3
    File Size: 38.6mb
    Author(s): xPloSiV_gT.
    Author's Notes: This is my first map on any platform, on any editor, on any game, so it's not a professional map, but in my opinion, it is great for a first level. I could work on this more, and imporve it alot, especially where detail level comes into play, but I've been working on the city scene for a while, and would like a change of atmosphere, so I will postpone any improvements to NightVice, and instead, start working on CTF-NanoCore. Forgive me if I
    made a few rookie mistakes, and did not utilize the map for gameplay action, or didn't make it fancy enough, but it's a great map for a first try.
    Credits:

*Thanks to these dedicated testers

-ozassassin
    -Resistance3.0
    -Spiffmeisterr
    -bo1b
    -Nathan_B

*Thanks to DGUnreal for the Sky Meshes.
    *Another big thanks to DGUnreal, ozassassin and Nathan_B, for helping me when my map was in tatters and nearly dead
    *Thanks to Epic Games for the powerful Unreal Tournament 3 Editor!
    *Thanks to all the people who play, and enjoy this map!!!

Download: PC | PS3: Don't think my map is worth it, unless people show interest :P

Screenshots (8):

Cheers, thanks for playing it! (if you do)
    Please leave comments, of any type!
    xPloSiV_gT.

that looks awesome, great job =)

Comment

Nice to see its finished xPloSiV, congratulations on a first map. There were quite a few things that really needed fixing in the beta as I said, but this is your first map! All that matters right now is you see it as complete, and your getting your hard work and idea out there. The sky is the limit from here - Keep it up!

Comment

Looks cool,dl now.

Update-Won't play on server,I get this error.The texture needs to be in a seperate .upk file

Comment

congrats on finishing this xplosiv, well done mate!
          Wheres my mention for technical help? :P
          If you changed the friendly name in the INI it could have caused the server error freaky1 is having (happened with my first map).. Hi freaky1 BTW
          Ill download this and give it a whirl...

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
            Looks cool,dl now.

Update-Won't play on server,I get this error.The texture needs to be in a seperate .upk file

Hm...I got another friend who has had this problem...

Lol what do i do? Ima noob, so i dont exactly know how to fix the prob...do i just put the SkyTextures Package in the Unpublished folder and recook? Or can i just upload that package and those who have downloaded it can just add this or something?

Oh and frag, haha soz about that, forogt you

Comment

Good to see it go v1.0, keep up the good work.

Comment

Good job m8. Looks sickass. Will DL in a few days when my net cap is off.

Comment

^Thanks dude(s)

Freaky1, can you see if this version works on your server?

http://files.filefront.com/DM+NightV.../fileinfo.html

If it does, then i'll release this as 1.1...i put the SkyTextures in the Unplublished and cooked this time, so should work

orry for my noobery b4

Comment

Works fine now,thank for the quick response.Fun map especially when the server is set on invasion.GJ Hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Comment

Awesomely made map dude

Comment

Thanks Freaky for testing it on your server
                        Thanks Xenon (Is that you XGas? )

Just a note, you will also need the ASC_Face Package, the one from Facing Worlds, to play online, coz i used the grass from that package..so make sure if you wanto play online, dl the Epic Bonus Pack

I do have a map in progreee Freaky, a cross between Coret and Darki16 hope to get this out soon

Cheers, thaNKs all

gT.

Comment

Added it to our site now, download here: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?action=file&id=1334

Any objections if i add this to a mappack in the future?

Comment

Nah man, no objections, feel free to do so

Thanks

Comment

Download: PC | PS3: Don't think my map is worth it, unless people show interest :P

whether ppl show interest or not, your hard work is worth everything, i dont ever want to see you type something like that again, you are showing potential, and motivation

Congrats on your completion, i lked it very much, keep em coming! we all appreciate wut youve made for us all . . . . Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X