VCTF-TrainCrossing[PC][PS3][Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schotti|UTzone View Post
    _N_, you should replace the download link so that the next guy doesn't ask the same question.

Oh, and thanks, Schotti.

Comment

Alright, this time I actually managed to upload into my filefront account, so hopefully the links will stay.

Also, I should point out that the VCTF-TrainCrossing that recently won 2nd place in the Make Something Unreal Contest (Phase 2) a couple of weeks ago is version 1.0 which has several rather large bugs in it (which the judges were, thankfully, very merciful about ) so be sure to download the version I posted in this thread rather than the version on the Make Something Unreal Contest website.

(Naturally, PS3 users don't need to worry about this. Version 1.1 is the only PS3 version available ).

Comment

Originally posted by _N_ View Post
        Alright, this time I actually managed to upload into my filefront account, so hopefully the links will stay.

Also, I should point out that the VCTF-TrainCrossing that recently won 2nd place in the Make Something Unreal Contest (Phase 2) a couple of weeks ago is version 1.0 which has several rather large bugs in it (which the judges were, thankfully, very merciful about ) so be sure to download the version I posted in this thread rather than the version on the Make Something Unreal Contest website.

(Naturally, PS3 users don't need to worry about this. Version 1.1 is the only PS3 version available ).
        Too kind to those PS3 users

Comment

Originally posted by _N_ View Post

That's because you are a crazy mapper. Do you already have a thead for your vCTF-ArticConvoy? (That name is kinda... I don't know, it just doesn't seem to fit. Still, if you have, I'd like to check the progress.

Comment

Originally posted by HugoMarques View Post
            That's because you are a crazy mapper. Do you already have a thead for your vCTF-ArticConvoy? (That name is kinda... I don't know, it just doesn't seem to fit. Still, if you have, I'd like to check the progress.
            Ha ha, well, the name is still a work in progress, just like the map. As you may notice, I don't make any posts about my maps until they're done. Part of this is because I like them to be a surprise (I privately ask people I know to test them out for me) and partly because of the order I do things. Stuff like path nodes and weapons/ammo/health pickups are the very last thing to go in (i.e. for VCTF-TrainCrossing, I put in the guns and pickups and everything about 4 hours before I submitted the map to the MSUC website) so yeah, my maps usually aren't even playable until they're pretty much done (it might seem strange, but that's just how I roll , yet it seems to be somewhat successful thus far ).

Comment

man, you really know how to make mps ! awesome !

Comment

Can you plz re-upload this, the links don't work

Comment

Originally posted by timmy112 View Post
                  Can you plz re-upload this, the links don't work
                  Hi, the links have been updated again. This time I've submitted the links to Filefront for permanent archiving, so hopefully they'll finally stick around for good now .

Comment

Looks interesting downloading now.

Comment

Thank you so much, best vctf map I have played on for a long time

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...rossing1.1.zip

Comment

NNNNnnnnice map! I liked the atmosphere on rocky shore with water, sky, beach, rocks, bridge, boats, trains and music choice; lots going on in this one and there's even a bar/club (I had to hang there for a bit, but the bartender must be taking a leak or something so I left). Yes, the map is a bit bright and has some sharp boundaries, but I know it's supposed to look like that and it looks good; not every map has to have a dark Necris theme now does it? Holy ****, those turrets suck and make it very difficult to CTF; it also doesn't seem they do enough damage when I'm using them (my aim's not that bad). I like the deployable energy shield and the bots do still manage to get stuck sometimes and also can ride the boat back to their base without the flag. I tend to be a sitting duck when I swim, but the other modes of travel work well. This one must be really cool online and definitely a keeper.

Comment

secret tip number one. have the boat push you across the river as you swim. just be sure to get away from the front of the boat as you reach the boat house, or you may have to do some extra swimming.

Comment

Very good

Comment

Working...
                              X