Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Windbook RC2 [PC] [CUSTOM] [MSUC2]

Finally!!

Been working on and off with this project for a good 4-5 months now and while there are still things to fix I think it's time to call it done.

I am happy to present DM-Windbook to you. It is a medium sized DM/TDM/FFA/DUEL map aimed towards 2-8 players. The map takes place high up in the hills within an old stone castle.

So please enjoy and let me know what you think about it.

/Vilhelm "g0th" Flohr

New dl link: http://www.g0th.se/files/DM-Windbook-RC2-fixed.rar

Nice improves to the map man!! Now it looks really good!! Good job!

Comment

Need a better dl link,not interested in joining or waiting 1/2 hour to dl.Filefront maybe?

Comment

Your fileplanet login is the same as what you log in to UT3 with.

Nice job on the map.

Comment

Good to see new progress on this map!
          Have been waiting for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by jayoplus View Post
            Your fileplanet login is the same as what you log in to UT3 with.

Nice job on the map.
            I guess that's why it asks for your e-mail login.I did find where to use my ut3 login and still a no go.Pay to join or wait the 1/2 hour on the free end.Too bad I have the earlier version on my server now and would like to update it to final.

Comment

The Map Is Good But You Need To Rebuid The Lites On Your Map..

Comment

Yes, it does appear that you need to rebuild the lighting. At least thats what is displayed permanently on my screen when playing your map!

That aside, I like it

Comment

Nice map, but I'm not waiting 30 minutes for a d/l either. My UT3 login info also does not work, and I'll not register for spam email just to d/l a map.

FileFront please!

Comment

I too would appreciate an alternative download link.

Comment

argh **** ****e. This is what happens when you rush things out. I guess I have to do a second edition on this now, to bad about the MSU though. I will upload the map file on my website when I'm off work.

Thanks for the commens so far.

Comment

You might be able to resubmit the map for MSUC Phase 2. I had pretty much the same issue you have with rushing the map.

I wrote a PM to Crowl telling him about the issue I had and he asked me to upload the new version to fileplanet and give him some information etc.

Comment

Ho... already finished?
                          g0th... not a bit in a hurry?
                          I love the map, you know that. I'm one of your biggest fans, but... that is not a finished map... IMO

Comment

Alright new download link: http://www.g0th.se/files/DM-Windbook-rc2.rar

Thrallala: Unfortunate it was to late for that now, but I will update this thread with a newer version in a while.

genthly: Yes, sure more things can be done and I will do another version of it after all. But I don't think you should expect to much out of it.

Comment

So I downloaded from the new link, still lighting needs to be rebuilt? I guess the new link was just to appease fileplanet haters?

Anyway, some visual quibbles if you are still going tow ork on it at all (I know you'll at least have to do a new release sometime for the lighting):

Oh yeah, love the map. I wish there was a way to get an overview of the castle without use of the ghost cheat. It looks really sweet from a slight distance.

Comment

Working...
                              X