No announcement yet.

Angels fall First Planetstorm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i got it to uninstall its ironic though i closed the uninstal program that said installing trough TASK Manager i had to stop the processes when the MEm usage reached 778,000 K then all of a sudden the uninstall menu poped up LOL IM INSTALLING NOW

Comment

Originally posted by nardix View Post
      You guys should get a dedicated server up with this.
      Can't, since a dedicated server for this would need constant attention because of the bot bug. The next release WILL have a dedicated server we will be hosting though, count on that.

Meanwhile you can still play online with a few friends and bots with this release.

Originally posted by chilau1 View Post
      no its not steam
      Then please follow the instructions we have given voxmagna2 here. They should help you.

Originally posted by voxmagna2 View Post
      ya i got it to uninstall its ironic though i closed the uninstal program that said installing trough TASK Manager i had to stop the processes when the MEm usage reached 778,000 K then all of a sudden the uninstall menu poped up LOL IM INSTALLING NOW
      Heh. Weird. Anyway. Good luck with that. And don't forget to delete the Unreal Tournament 3 folder in My Documents. It's probably what's making it not accept your cd-key.

Comment

i did and i backed up the old ones i cant believe EPIC didnt even know how to solve this lol so since all that---- GRADE-A BULL S}{IT -- IS OVER NOW I wait 2 and 8/16 hours hours for it to reinstall complex SH][T. still pending woow 1/3 done can u put a pc on hibernate while its installing and start the pc up in the morning to finish. IM HHUUUUNNNGRRYYY LIKE HELL sorry for asking but i never went into hibernate while installing a CD. ------ (all in caps yall dont be b][tchen b][tch)
        OK TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT FOLDERS FILES WATEVER GO AND BELONG IN INCLUDING IF IT HAS TO GO IN THE PUBLISHED OR NOT EVERY THING I LIKE DISCRIPTIVE PEOPLE

Comment

Originally posted by AStepIntoOblivion View Post
          Can't, since a dedicated server for this would need constant attention because of the bot bug. The next release WILL have a dedicated server we will be hosting though, count on that.

Meanwhile you can still play online with a few friends and bots with this release.
          Awww, that's too bad. Maybe someone with a ****load of serverspace could host it, I'm sure that, when this is going to hit full beta, at least 100000 people have downloaded it.

Comment

Andrew smiles at some space sim action. It reminds him of the all too good Freespace 2. =)

Definately downloading this.

Comment

ok we know that already

Comment

This looks totally awesome ! can anyone do a PS3 version ? (with or without sounds, it doesnt matter)
                It could be terrible !

Comment

Fantastic mod! No doubt.

Comment

Working...
                  X