Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Excellent

I like large maps, I enjoy driving around in a vehicle from node to node If you can fix the minimap, and any other issues you've found, this will be a great map! Looking at the map again, I can see some really involved, long rounds taking place - once I stop getting lost

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ChainsawFilms View Post
    Pre-post disclaimer - all comments are based on, usually, a single match on your map. I've been playing a few maps a night this week, and posting my brief comments for every one of those maps.

WAR-Marooned

I like the scale. I just can't get along without a minimap! It enhances play considerably, especially the first play of your map If you can drop that in, this map would likely be very good
    Thx.
    Ya, I heard from a few of people they can't see the minimap. Atm I dunno why? When I know I will fix this and get rid of some Kismet gadgetry and unused decos. Maybe I can shrink the whole filesize if I do so. Also found a little exception when bots take the Cicada and heading for the Deemer but this can be easily fixed.
    Maybe I will release a SE.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pre-post disclaimer - all comments are based on, usually, a single match on your map. I've been playing a few maps a night this week, and posting my brief comments for every one of those maps.

WAR-Marooned

I like the scale. I just can't get along without a minimap! It enhances play considerably, especially the first play of your map If you can drop that in, this map would likely be very good

Leave a comment:

• replied
    probably not. it wouldn't run very smooth on PS3... it would take 20 mins to load lol. this map puts the pc to the test... its frickin huge.

AWESOME MAP btw!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is there ever going to be a ps3 cook for this map looks epic

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Again- great map Cosmix! I'm so happy that you used some meshes from ONS-Bionyx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This map is absolutely gorgeous. Walking around, I really feel like I'm exploring a fantastic alien world. I just wish my PC could handle it...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just played it now....

and boy...

ITS MASSIVE

AND AWESOME

my fav war map for now , nice one mate, keep it goin

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks great downloading now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sikness

downloading now

(btw, that dw and hellbender screenie looks mad as, may make it my desktop XD)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This map is a lot of fun to play with a full server. Just try not to fall in the lava.

We played this several times, very nicely done. I could not find any issues that need fixed on it, superb map quality.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thx
    Also big thanks to T5K Clan. They hosted this map with all the others that comes with MSUC Phase 2 through Thanksgiving.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just wanted to pop in and say that this map is insanely fun! At first the PP volume was suspect, but I eventually got used to it. The layout and design feels like something that would come with the game!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello tubes!
    Just finished a video to get a quick overview about the map.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=p5eYNli3YHc

You can also switch to HighQuality at YouTube.
    Have fun!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X