Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there ever going to be a ps3 cook for this map looks epic

Comment

probably not. it wouldn't run very smooth on PS3... it would take 20 mins to load lol. this map puts the pc to the test... its frickin huge.

AWESOME MAP btw!

Comment

Pre-post disclaimer - all comments are based on, usually, a single match on your map. I've been playing a few maps a night this week, and posting my brief comments for every one of those maps.

WAR-Marooned

I like the scale. I just can't get along without a minimap! It enhances play considerably, especially the first play of your map If you can drop that in, this map would likely be very good

Comment

Originally posted by ChainsawFilms View Post
          Pre-post disclaimer - all comments are based on, usually, a single match on your map. I've been playing a few maps a night this week, and posting my brief comments for every one of those maps.

WAR-Marooned

I like the scale. I just can't get along without a minimap! It enhances play considerably, especially the first play of your map If you can drop that in, this map would likely be very good
          Thx.
          Ya, I heard from a few of people they can't see the minimap. Atm I dunno why? When I know I will fix this and get rid of some Kismet gadgetry and unused decos. Maybe I can shrink the whole filesize if I do so. Also found a little exception when bots take the Cicada and heading for the Deemer but this can be easily fixed.
          Maybe I will release a SE.

Comment

Excellent

I like large maps, I enjoy driving around in a vehicle from node to node If you can fix the minimap, and any other issues you've found, this will be a great map! Looking at the map again, I can see some really involved, long rounds taking place - once I stop getting lost

Comment

Working...
            X