No announcement yet.

XS Harpy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 1.2 is now in beta. See the beta for download.

Changes:
    • Various visual effects improved.
    • Damage morphing is back (and system specific crash has been fixed).
    • Tractorbeam length is now properly replicated online.

Please let us know if everything works fine so we can move version 1.2 to the Full Release.

Comment

is there a video i could c of it in action?

Comment

Forget a video, it'd be nothing compared to actually flying it

I was flinging bots halfway to the next map by snagging them with the beam but leaving it at full length, only to rise to the sun, snap my view up and as soon as it was nearly to the top, I'd release the hold and watch the sucker fly

This thing is a blast

Comment

i dont have UT3 on my new computer so i cant dl it and play with it

Comment

I just tried out that vehicles (final 1.0), ****, that's awesome

And I just read that you are making a better version !

I add this mutator in my top picks for sure. Incredible work, I love it !

Many THX for another HQ mutator

Comment

This is insane.

I am going to try to convince some of the larger servers to put it in.

Comment

Really impressive work man, I'm late but you got my download for sure with all these shots.

Comment

Oh man, that vehicle is the f'ing shiz! So much fun, flights good and look good (though some emitters could use some final polish). I just got out of my manta, the bot tried to track me up, but he pulled the manta instead, it was hillarious. But then he grabed me up in the air, then hammered me.

I really like the ideas you had for this vehicle, it's only 300 HP with protective shields. One thing though is that you really have to keep your shields active when you track a light vehicle, the vehicle explosion can be really severe.

I really see you make all sorts of interesting vehicles.
                  Good luck in the future.

Comment

Forget hammering, I'd rather send the guy flying into the outer ends of the map

Comment

What the hell is that! cant wait to get home play it!

Comment

OMG! I shoked! Really wonderful job! Don't stop and make more wonderful thigs

Comment

Am I the only one who can't get this to work? I dumped the folders into the UT gamles where they sd PC. Even tried putting some files where they sound like they should be.

Levels just don't load and if I try summoning it in game Ut3 crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyoka View Post
                            I dumped the folders into the UT gamles where they sd PC.
                            I cannot decipher this sentence. Please try again.

The same goes for the installation procedure; make sure you have followed it to the letter. If it still fails, show me the last 20 or so lines of your log (Logs\Launch.log if I'm not mistaken).

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                              I cannot decipher this sentence. Please try again.

The same goes for the installation procedure; make sure you have followed it to the letter. If it still fails, show me the last 20 or so lines of your log (Logs\Launch.log if I'm not mistaken).
                              lmfao. I didn't realise my sentance was that bad. I did write it at 2am. oops

*ahem* I dump the folder into the UT game folder -> Cooked PC --> Published. I even tried putting some files where I think they should go, like the script file into the actualy script folder and such.

Comment

I suggest you don't get creative and instead do exactly what the readme tells you to do; "Copy the UTGame folder into your Unreal Tournament 3 folder".

Don't stop proofreading your posts, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X