No announcement yet.

XS Harpy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful presentation, unmatched level of creative genius and exceptional skill with ... whatever had to be done to complete this
    You guys always deliver!
    Keep up the good work pls

I have to download now, sorry about the mess

Comment

Nice design!

Comment

Can we see avatars of the harpy?

Comment

PS3 Cooking Failed.

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
          Beats me if it can be cooked. I don't have a PS3 so I can't see if it'd work. Feel free to give it a shot. Let me know how it goes.
          I asked a buddy who has a good deal of experience cooking mods for the PS3 to cook yours & unfortunately it did not work. Here is his what he told me after he spent several hours to try making it work:
          "Loads in game fine, but crashes pretty regularly.(have too restart).
          The problem lies in the original coding of the file. The original coder has had some problems with the original i believe on the PC version. So maybe after those are fixed."

Please let me know if there is any problem with the coding that you might be able to fix that might help my buddy to successfully cook this mod for the PS3.
          Thank you very much.

Comment

Thanks for giving that a shot. I appreciate the effort, though I'm not sure what to do with the report...

Originally posted by B5GkarNarn View Post
            The problem lies in the original coding of the file. The original coder has had some problems with the original i believe on the PC version.
            What is the "original coding"? Am I the "original coder"?

The beta used to crash on some specific system configurations when a Harpy was destroyed because of damage related mesh deformation. We removed that feature for the full release. So if there's any problem with the code (other than UT3 being a horribly unstable game), I haven't heard about it.

Does PS3 generate logs? Any hints as to the cause of the crashes? Does it happen when the Harpy spawns? When it is destroyed? When a bot enters? When the beam is used? When the shields are deployed? When the hammers fire? Anything?

Comment

I just played with it, and it is by far THE BEST modded vehicle in UT3 i have seen.
              amazing job.

Comment

Excellent! I discovered though that if it gets hit by the Freeze ray gun even once it will quickly lose all health down to zero and then the UT3 sound crashes.
                No big deal though as I normally don't have that gun turned on.

Comment

Uhm... what's a "freeze ray gun"?

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                    Uhm... what's a "freeze ray gun"?
                    http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=603331
                    Think he was refering to this.

Comment

Hey this is awsome. I really wanna put it in my map, is it anyway to do it? BTW i still wanna use some other original ut3 flying vehicles
                      thankz alot

Comment

And? Does the energy projectile repulsing stuff work?

Comment

What "energy projectile repulsing stuff"? Did I miss anything?

Comment

post 29 Like the shieldguns from ut2k4

Comment

I wanted to let you know that the fileplanet link doesn't work. It's a blank page for me. The 2 others link are ok.

Dwn now

Comment

I guess FilePlanet renamed the page, 'cuz all I did was copy/paste their link.

It's fixed now. Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

Working...
                                X