No announcement yet.

XS Harpy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW just had a go. Excellent vehicle m8 love it.

Comment

Yep it's totally cool The harpoon-into-impact-hammer reminds me of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat 'get over here!'

Have you had any luck on the crashing issue? It seems to crash my box after 2 minutes (hard freeze).

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
        [/LIST]
        [shot]http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/43096/1_Poster.jpg[/shot] [shot]http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/43096/Harpy_XS_JPEG_12P.jpg[/shot]
        Could we get a wallpaper version of this? They look great!

~Death Dream~

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSnarf View Post
          The harpoon-into-impact-hammer reminds me of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat 'get over here!'
          Heh, you're right! Gotta love that MK uppercut.

Originally posted by CaptainSnarf View Post
          Have you had any luck on the crashing issue? It seems to crash my box after 2 minutes (hard freeze).
          I thought we did since it seems to be fixed for everyone that had the beta crash... but apparently there's still something. (of course it's unthinkable that UT3 would crash otherwise... eh?) Could you send me the last bit of your log right after a crash?

By the way... here's another cool promo by T-Shinzon:

Comment

Wow, just WOW!!

This vehicle is simply AWESOME!! Concept is exellent, very good handiness, very powerfull, OMG mouse wheel works for different views (what a pleasure!!), i really like the shields too

I loved your work on UT2004 and the XS vehicles, now with UT3 is even better!
            Xyx, T-Shinzon and Farseer are the "trio of the death" to create fantastic futurist vehicles, really impressive, really GG!

Comment

Originally posted by Death Dream View Post
              Could we get a wallpaper version of this? They look great!

~Death Dream~
              I lost the high-res versions of both of those (and the technical poster) because my computer died and I had to reformat. But I made another one in a similar style, hope it's allright.

Comment

just WOW!
                This is perhaps the best custom-made vehicle I've seen in whole UT series so far!
                And the concept with tractor beams & hammers as weapons - very creative!

The model is highly detailed.

This mod rivals, and even outmatches stock vehicles.

Cudos!

Comment

PS3 Version?

Will there be a PS3 version of this vehicle mod?

I absolutely love the vehicles in UT3 & would appreciate the opportunity to play custom vehicles such as this one.

Comment

Originally posted by B5GkarNarn View Post
                    Will there be a PS3 version of this vehicle mod?
                    Beats me if it can be cooked. I don't have a PS3 so I can't see if it'd work. Feel free to give it a shot. Let me know how it goes.

Comment

Cooking for PS3

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                      Beats me if it can be cooked. I don't have a PS3 so I can't see if it'd work. Feel free to give it a shot. Let me know how it goes.
                      Unfortunately, I have a low-end PC & most likely cannot run the software necessary to cook any mods for the PS3. However, I will ask someone that I know that has cooked mods for the PS3 if he can handle this one.

Thanks for replying to this message so quickly. I appreciate it.

Comment

I am having trouble aiming the shieldguns (mantas, people etc. end up on the roof) is there anything I should know to make aim better?

Comment

Yes, try changing your movement pattern. Stuff should get sucked into the hammers under most circumstances. Try either moving in a different direction or not moving. This seems to be a matter of personal style. I'd like to hear what works for you.

Comment

Anyone uploaded this one to UTzone.de?

Comment

What's wrong with the mirrors I provided? Spreading the same file to different sites just makes it impossible for me to update properly if/when we release another version.

Comment

I saw this uploaded to utzone.de. That's why I was asking it.

The mirrors that you provide are better and easier to read.

Comment

Working...
                                X