X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the compliments!

Originally posted by Doc Shock View Post
    which one will be next?
    We haven't even had time to discuss that yet. We're going to try some prototypes. We have some model content for the Epsilon and Colossus, but the model is only part of the work.

Originally posted by chilau1 View Post
    i dont see the mutator either the vehicle in the vehicle replacement mutator???
    Then you probably didn't install correctly. If you think you have it right, try summoning the thing using the console command. Check the ReadMe for instructions on either of these. If that still doesn't work, please private message me the last 20 or so lines from your log right after trying.

Comment

i installed it to right place
      C:\Documents and Settings\Chi Lau\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3

Comment

C:\Documents and Settings\Chi Lau\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Utgame\Published\CookedPC

FOOL!!!

Comment

Think it's a good idea to package mods like this
          My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Utgame\Published\CookedPC\Harpy10
          Makes intallation easier for the newbies

Comment

Originally posted by LtClifff View Post
            C:\Documents and Settings\Chi Lau\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Utgame\Published\CookedPC

FOOL!!!
            And what is wrong with that?

Comment

Make sure you installed the "XS" folder itself to C:\Documents and Settings\Chi Lau\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Utgame\Published\CookedPC
              and not the individual files inside of it.

Comment

It'd have been so much easier if Epic had included an \Unreal Tournament 3\Mods\ folder...

Comment

I'm making an msi for all the msuc2 vehicles now ... (waiting for stupid fileplanet queue...)

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                    It'd have been so much easier if Epic had included an \Unreal Tournament 3\Mods\ folder...
                    There pretty much is...

Comment

Originally posted by MisterTrioxin View Post
                      Make sure you installed the "XS" folder itself to C:\Documents and Settings\Chi Lau\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Utgame\Published\CookedPC
                      and not the individual files inside of it.
                      Thanks for the help it works now

Comment

2 Xyx
                        I wasn't in beta thread, and maybe you have already answered this question but, is there planned any walker-like vehicles ???

Comment

Can't say what we're going to do next. We're still discussing that.

Comment

metinks you should make the spider that you spent so long making for 2k4. With the new cooler model.

Comment

Haha, you ain't escaping me now!

Nice one man!
                              I'm really happy to see this one un the UT3 section, I instantly started a server for me and my friends to play with this vehicle, and it's awesome!

By the way, can you code the shields so that they bounce energy projectiles/beams back to the person who fired them? Like the shieldgun in 2K4.

Comment

Originally posted by nardix View Post
                                can you code the shields so that they bounce energy projectiles/beams back to the person who fired them? Like the shieldgun in 2K4.
                                That's a good one! Completely forgot about that. I'll have to check if that's possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X