VCTF-Alexandria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    This is a beautiful map abraham2. Very well done. I play this a lot. Thanks. Make another

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zunnie View Post
    I added it to Game-Maps.net now.
    If you have any objections me adding this map to a future mappack then please PM me.
    get it there

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Reupload please since the last update of filefront all files are got deleted

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I added it to Game-Maps.net now.
    If you have any objections me adding this map to a future mappack then please PM me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, we're working on putting together a VCTF map party containing all the submissions for Phase 2 of the MSUC. We have the version you've uploaded for the contest. If there is a newer version available, please let me know, as we'd rather include the most up-to-date versions of maps. If you need any time, or help testing, or whatever, let me know that too!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok now is ok in both places i hope you guys like it. new link first post

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for telling me i've been using that mesh with no collision that i forgot to set it up right for this case . maybe it was a mistake to post this in Final Release i'm very sorry for that there's one more place with this kind of problem.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great map i have found some strang thing http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolob6.jpg when i walk in there i fall of the map and get killt

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and your opinion counts . i love it now please let me know what you think.
    the AI navigation is updated and the frame rate improved. thank you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well it's dark mostly everywhere, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'm going to review the lighting and swich to my monitor however i must say since the sun is not complete out still going to be dark in some places. what do you think Bret

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's my first VCTF level and yes is dark this is because this HDTV that i'm using as monitor .not a good idea thought.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well it's not a bad first attempt (If it's your first one, I dont know) but the lighting could use alot of work, it's mostly overall too dark. I had a hard time finding the flag, bots seem to get stuck in places.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks very nice, downloading, thanks : )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey thanks I appreciate it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X