Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

VCTF-Alexandria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-Alexandria

Credits:UnrealEngine3,3dBuzz,Daryld Rice and me
    Version: Final Improved
    Compatibility: 1.3
    Players: 8 to 9
    History:While the Liandri corporation was conquering planets for its future production ,the Necris converting people, religions technologys and
    entire races to their own and the war reaching everyday the border of the galaxy .others ran away escaping from death and slavery. many died tring
    others lost forever and one day in the vast uncharted space a blue dot was seen they name it Alexandria , they lived in peace and simple for many years.. until now
    Download pc:http://files.filefront.com/VCTF+Alex.../fileinfo.html
    Download PS3:Coming soon
    Comments:Good looking,small but dangerous vctf level set in an beach during a beautiful sunset in a young planet called Alexandria.
    Alexandria's music:I believe the "Unreal Temple" music wich is added to this wonderfull level is the hero's journey music and since VCTF has a journey I could not resist .in no way i was tring
    to rebuild Unreal Temple level wich is stil my favorite .also the music.
    Screenshots:

I hope you like it as much as i do

Looks good, will check it out tonight.

Comment

beautiful map!

Comment

Thanks any feedback is welcome. in my short life as a mapper i think i am more artist.Bret Hart here a fan of your work

Comment

Hey thanks I appreciate it

Comment

Looks very nice, downloading, thanks : )

Comment

Well it's not a bad first attempt (If it's your first one, I dont know) but the lighting could use alot of work, it's mostly overall too dark. I had a hard time finding the flag, bots seem to get stuck in places.

Comment

It's my first VCTF level and yes is dark this is because this HDTV that i'm using as monitor .not a good idea thought.

Comment

i'm going to review the lighting and swich to my monitor however i must say since the sun is not complete out still going to be dark in some places. what do you think Bret

Comment

Well it's dark mostly everywhere, in my opinion.

Comment

and your opinion counts . i love it now please let me know what you think.
                      the AI navigation is updated and the frame rate improved. thank you

Comment

great map i have found some strang thing http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolob6.jpg when i walk in there i fall of the map and get killt

Comment

Thanks for telling me i've been using that mesh with no collision that i forgot to set it up right for this case . maybe it was a mistake to post this in Final Release i'm very sorry for that there's one more place with this kind of problem.

Comment

Ok now is ok in both places i hope you guys like it. new link first post

Comment

Hey, we're working on putting together a VCTF map party containing all the submissions for Phase 2 of the MSUC. We have the version you've uploaded for the contest. If there is a newer version available, please let me know, as we'd rather include the most up-to-date versions of maps. If you need any time, or help testing, or whatever, let me know that too!

Comment

Working...
                              X