Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    good map

The sky could be better and seems like too many video screens. Simple yet good details coupled with decent flow and general gameplay. The weapon/item placement can be different at times, but also good. I had fun in this one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad to see content back up, including the skies package.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All maps are ready for download again. http://www.lilchips.com/freeue3.asp

Have fun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are only those awesome screenies.
    http://www.lilchips.com/gallery.asp

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The UT3 stuff has been missing from the lilchips site for quite some time. Hate to see you leave UT3 behind. No ones helped me out more on the forums than DG and his maps are some of the select few customs that remain on my HD.
    Best of Luck in your future endeavors.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DGUnreal View Post
    Thanks.
    Best to email me at the link on the lilchips site if you want to contact me.
    The DGUnreal area is gone from the server but the maps can all be downloaded from the various mirrors such as FileFront or through the MSUC.
    Last winter I started working full time on game tools development so I no longer have any time to support the UT community.

Here is the MSUC FilePlanet link.

And the FileFront link.
    Hey David

Been a lonnnnnnng time !

It's not obvious trying to contact you. I didn't saw an email link on lilchips site the last time ? I'll re-check.

Shame for us that you won't release any amazing new UT maps You my top UT mapper you know

Anyway, congratulations for your new job & I hope you have great time doing it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks.
    Best to email me at the link on the lilchips site if you want to contact me.
    The DGUnreal area is gone from the server but the maps can all be downloaded from the various mirrors such as FileFront or through the MSUC.
    Last winter I started working full time on game tools development so I no longer have any time to support the UT community.

Here is the MSUC FilePlanet link.

And the FileFront link.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    None of the links work mate. :|

One gives a 403 Forbidden error and the other says the page has been moved or deleted.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    your lighting makes me wanna cry its soo pretty

random note: you turned your private messages off i still want to contact you. unless you dont want me to thats cool

btw your out of gas map has also dropped my jaw to the floor

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @ DGUnreal

Just super great maps, just awesome. Don't stop mapping coz you make great maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
    I have had the problem with the preview pics
    Yeah, I thought they had this issue fixed, but I guess not.
    So no PS3 ini setup for them...

Thanks everyone.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have another solid addition to the my DM-DG-MapName collection. This map has great atmosphere and lighting. I like the additional touches souch as the announcer voice & videos. I also like the combination of old school design with a touch of new school flair.

Great work DGUneal. As I have mentioned before, the only thing to make this map better is a layout that isn't as flat (the two long hallways on either end of the map). The gamplay is still solid and it's a keeper on my hard drive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi DG! I have had the problem with the preview pics, all ok except when you modify the standard ini file at the end of the cooking process when the "check ini files" bar pops up. The actual preview pic doesn't seem to mess anyone up, just making it visible by modifying the ini. I think it's a bug not anyone doing anything wrong. Grabbing this map now, love your work! 213, mountain top preacher parody is very funny!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DG Unreal maps are really really awesome.....thanks a lot !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the ps3 version without preview pics works great on my ps3. the map is lookn real nice. i havent played it much yet, i wanted to let you know it was workn for me now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X