Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful, I'll download it right now.

Comment

Just tried your new PS3 cook, works fine for me, though I did have to restart the game for it to load correctly, the textures were all multicoloured before doing so. Excellent map as always DG Thanks for cooking for PS3.

Comment

wow, thanks for showing the others that lighting is still key. The lighting makes those areas stand out and look beautiful.

Comment

Think I may have spoken too soon... Other maps, such as the stock maps, load with graphical glitches and weird colous with this map installed, even after restarting the game. When the map is removed everything is back to normal, so I guess there is still something wrong with the PS3 cook.

Comment

Originally posted by Crynyd View Post
            Think I may have spoken too soon... Other maps, such as the stock maps, load with graphical glitches and weird colous with this map installed, even after restarting the game. When the map is removed everything is back to normal, so I guess there is still something wrong with the PS3 cook.
            That's very odd that some PS3 people having issues... :/
            I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary in this map, the only less common assets I'm using is a Bink video and Flipbook texture, unless the PS3 simply cannot safely handle the increased lighting I'm using.
            I'll create a modified PS3 version without the preview, bink, flipbook, and lower quality lighting to see what that does for you.

Comment

The only issues I am having are a weird multi color block on the map description page before and after each map. All the textures are normal for me on stock maps, except I might be getting some windows like on Carbon Fire that you can't see through.

No freezing. This is for the PS3.
              I downloaded and am using the original MOD you posted on your website DGUnreal. The one you posted before posting on here and recooking the file.

Comment

Try this version and see if anything changes.
                http://www.herbygarcia.com/dm/Tempered/USERDATA.JAM

Comment

Here is another new version that is using decreased lighting quality.
                  Let me know if it fixes the issue. The large lighting use in the original release may be causing issues with the PS3's lower RAM amount.

Comment

Great stuff DG!

Comment

Originally posted by DGUnreal View Post
                      Here is another new version that is using decreased lighting quality.
                      Let me know if it fixes the issue. The large lighting use in the original release may be causing issues with the PS3's lower RAM amount.
                      i tryed this link and my ps3 would not load up the game after installing. i will try herbys jam now

Comment

Originally posted by Herby View Post
                        Try this version and see if anything changes.
                        http://www.herbygarcia.com/dm/Tempered/USERDATA.JAM
                        i tryed this link and the ps3 wouldnt load up the game

Comment

That is weird. It works for me. It might be a conflict with another mod.

Comment

Might be my ps3 only, but i just wanted to let you guys know. Now we will see if more people have this problem

Comment

wont load on my ps3 too i can cook it if you want just send me the un cook ver of this map at joel791e@verizon.net or if you have iam. then send to joel791e9

Comment

Here is a minimalized PS3 version, with most "custom" content pulled out of it. 28.6MB.
                                No Bink Movie screen, no Flipbook screen, no Cameras, no Announcers, no Preview Shot, lower Light quality.
                                If this doesn't work for you, then the most likely suspect is an issue with other content on your PS3 that is causing problems.
                                Let me know what you get...

Comment

Working...
                                X