Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VCTF-Apex [Pics] [PC] [PS3] [Final]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    The map pic still doesn't show but that's ok with me. This may just happen to only me but there are some black boxes around the flags. Everything else works fine on the PS3. Great map. The portals are awesome. Thanks

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Herby View Post
      The map pic still doesn't show but that's ok with me. This may just happen to only me but there are some black boxes around the flags. Everything else works fine on the PS3. Great map. The portals are awesome. Thanks
      Same here about the missing textures being shown as black boxes (around the flag location) when the flag is taken. Not sure what the effect is supposed to be but it almost looks like flames judging from the black boxes.

      The portals being able to pass vehicles and the hoverboard is plain awesome...could easily see this feature popping up in more maps.

      Comment


        #18
        I'm really not sure what this black boxes thing is, there's no fancy effects around the flags, certainly no flames. There is however a jumppad there, maybe that's causing the problem? If so, then I really have no control over fixing it. : /

        Comment


          #19
          Could someone take a screenshot of the black boxes? Someone mentioned black boxes on my latest map too... not sure if it would be related...

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by plugh View Post
            I'm really not sure what this black boxes thing is, there's no fancy effects around the flags, certainly no flames. There is however a jumppad there, maybe that's causing the problem? If so, then I really have no control over fixing it. : /
            Here's a SS of the black boxes thing. The only time it pops up is when you grab the flag and it's right on the flag spawner. It appears animated almost like it's taking the place of the flag's movement effect (but w/o the flag).

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by KurlonT View Post
              Here's a SS of the black boxes thing. The only time it pops up is when you grab the flag and it's right on the flag spawner. It appears animated almost like it's taking the place of the flag's movement effect (but w/o the flag).

              What video settings are you running at? This may have something to do with it. I'm running maxed out and haven't ran into this.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by 1337_Sniper View Post
                What video settings are you running at? This may have something to do with it. I'm running maxed out and haven't ran into this.
                I'm using the PS3 version.

                Comment


                  #23
                  I forgot to post that the final version of your map as been added in my "Links for ONS / VCTF / WAR final custom maps" thread.

                  THX

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by KurlonT View Post
                    I'm using the PS3 version.
                    Same here, & same problem ...

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Mirror:

                      PC
                      http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...=VCTF-Apex.zip

                      PS3
                      http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...Apex_v2PS3.zip

                      Comment


                        #26
                        PC: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1517
                        PS3: http://ut3.game-maps.net/index.php?act=view&id=1518

                        Added to site now, objections if i add to pack?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X