VCTF-BadVibrations [PC][PS3][Final][Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-BadVibrations [PC][PS3][Final][Pics]

Name: Bad Vibrations (VCTF-BadVibrations)
    Version: 1.0 (Final)
    Compatibility: PC UT3, PS3 UT3
    Description: Western theme reincarnated - here as a playful yet very much tactical Vehicle CTF map for Unreal Tournament 3. The map includes 19 custom meshes and many materials, all to achieve this classic but to UT3 very much new theme.

Last but not least I would like to thank Scott 'Cr4zyB4st4rd' Coxhead for testing and helping out with the VCTF mechanics!

Also a big thanks to The Demon Slick for cooking for PS3.

Screenshots:

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.danbanefelt.se/badv4.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
    [SCREENSHOT]http://www.danbanefelt.se/badv3.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Download: PC PS3

If someone could help me out cooking and testing this for PS3 I would very much appreciate it! Just give me a shout if anyone is interested.

/Dan "Daze_" Banefelt

yo, i thinx the linx is bustorxxx

Comment

working for me

Comment

the map looks good, but it could look alot beter if you did more with the lights and shadows.

Comment

The western theme looks great. Good location for a high-noon shoot-out.

Comment

It reminds for of the TF2 style just without the cell shading. I would say this warrants and download.

Comment

yay final

It's a very nice map simplicity and style. Also some tricky routes help you get to pickups, like the belt

And if you don't like vCTF. Download it for tumbleweed!

Comment

Amazing map, very good work

Comment

Looks like Krodan but with more hematite in the rocks. Awesome map

Comment

- There awere some good ideas for the layout but the map is too small and the ways are too small at some places (hard to drive easily).
                    The grass looks like it comes from nowhere and too much contrasted with the terrain.

- On the other hand I really liked the flag base.

Funny map.

Comment

I have to agree about the grass - it all seems a bit abrubt but that might just be because of the mesh. I do really like the tumbleweed - I think that is very clever

Comment

Amazing map. I love the multiple routes and the Z movement in the map. It's up on our server and play's great. Come try it out on Hedsteem's Custom Maps/Weps/Vehicles.

I didn't run into any blatant collision or FPS issues. FPS are great and the map is beautiful.

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
                        And if you don't like vCTF. Download it for tumbleweed!
                        They do look awesome.

Comment

Got to play today, fantastic. Rock meshes are just gorgeous, like getting to play Rage a year early on UE3.. Awsome sweep created by the clifftops, mining buildings, hanging powerlines and swirling tumbleweed. Not quite as overwhealming as the torrent in Jugo, (that level off effects would kill any PC on a big VCTF map) but still awsome. The Crow 'caw-caw' just finishes it off nicely.
                          Can see peoples concerns about driving space, but, in the scorpion atleast, was a blast barreling between the canyon walls mowing down bots. Onward and upward with every release. Always inovative, always beautiful. Looking forward to the next release.

Crayish.

Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback guys. Hope you enjoy the map!

Comment

It looks freaking awesome, downloading now

Comment

Working...
                              X