Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Focus-SE (Second Edition) and DM-Focus-PE (Physics Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Coreper View Post
    i played both versions, on the pc
    and i gotta say: i love them!
    the PE version even runs good on my machine, without PhysX compatible cards or a PhysX card [and with PhysX turned off :P], but it still looks really cool!

i also find the lights effect with the invisibility very awesome
    thanks, always trying to make somthing unique

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just tried the new PS3 cook, the name is displayed as 'DM-Focus-SE' now, so I guess the cook is fixed Thanks for the recook.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i played both versions, on the pc
    and i gotta say: i love them!
    the PE version even runs good on my machine, without PhysX compatible cards or a PhysX card [and with PhysX turned off :P], but it still looks really cool!

i also find the lights effect with the invisibility very awesome

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DOWNLOAD LINK PS3!: DM-Focus-SE Cooked by: [TDC]Destroyer
    new PS3 version out now, hopfuly fixed the name bug, i have no ps3, so i can not test it out.
    sorry for the bug.
    hope you guys like this map have fun playing!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have vista 32, and it works perfect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very nice maps, the PE version is crashing my computers on loadup. I have three high end computers that I've tried playing it on and 2crash on load up. Now that i think of it, the xp computer does fine and the Vista 64 computers both crash. I just tried it on a 3rd Vista 64 comp and it crashed

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok taking the link down
    and updating it asap

for players that did download the ps3 version plz uninstall the map so that there will be no miss match versions online!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes please!!! looks a bit odd having a map named 'SE' in the collection, especially one as good as this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Crynyd View Post
    Awesome map! as always ZixXer, plays great on PS3 however there is a small problem. Your map name only shows 'SE' in the selection window, which could make it hard to find if you have a lot of maps installed, still... Thanks for cooking for PS3.

EDIT: Just to let you know, the map name is displayed correctly on the loading and pause screens, it's just the selection screen where it is not.
    ooo thats not good, i did not cook the map myself, and dont know a thing about cooking for ps3.

(you want a new cook with the name fixed??)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome map! as always ZixXer, plays great on PS3 however there is a small problem. Your map name only shows 'SE' in the selection window, which could make it hard to find if you have a lot of maps installed, still... Thanks for cooking for PS3.

EDIT: Just to let you know, the map name is displayed correctly on the loading and pause screens, it's just the selection screen where it is not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey ZixXer nice improves to the map, follow the stevelois requests give the map to the good way of visuals,etc. Nice work man!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good news, all versions are ready for the downloads, fixed the PE jumppad bug.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    awesome!
    cant wait to get it! *downloading now*
    also waiting for the PE...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey ZixXer

I suggest you do a paragraph in your first post for explaining about the adequate requirements for the "Physics Edition".

Hardware Physics requirements are pretty high so if you don't explain that to people, you will get complaint about poor performance if users have an old, not up-to-date pc.

Look at my thread, post # 151, you can use everything you want to explain what it take.

What I already told you is that your map is even better optimized than the NVidia Official Physics mod. I have 19-35 FPS in your map and around 9 FPS in the mod. So your map is very optimized. You can be proud

Shame for those who don't have a very good GPU (GF8800 512 & ATI R4850 512 minimum).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great map, now I need try this new physics version. And I am back from vacation with new computer to test it out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X