Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Focus-SE (Second Edition) and DM-Focus-PE (Physics Edition)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    thanks,

    why dont most peaple read the Warnings :P

    Is there already some on that got a physics X card that played this map?
    If yes how many fps do you get in the map (PE version)

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by ZixXer View Post
      thanks,

      why dont most peaple read the Warnings :P

      Is there already some on that got a physics X card that played this map?
      If yes how many fps do you get in the map (PE version)
      I have a nVidia 9800GTX+ 512mb, but no physX card, using the physX drivers from nVidia....My FPS drops to 25-30 using 5 bots, a bit choppy
      But great map, when using the SE version, never below 60 FPS..

      The rest of my PC specs:
      Mobo:..ASUS M2N32-SLI DELUXE
      CPU:..AMD PHENOM 9550
      RAM:..4GB CORSAIR XMS2 800MHz (2x2GB)
      HDD:..750GB SERIAL ATA II (Maxtor)
      GRAFIX:..nVIDIA 1x 9800GTX+512mb
      OS:..WinXp Pro SP/3

      Swifty

      Comment


        #48
        Very nice map. I have played the original Focus and the SE version. The PE kills my computer. I get about mid to high twenty's on my rig that I thought was for the most part a high end rig.

        Comment


          #49
          Hey Zixxer

          ****, I notice that you have 4 stars for your maps, that is so frustrating for these HQ maps

          So mine will have 1 lol

          You got my 5

          Awesome work (big bros is repeating himself )

          Comment


            #50
            60-90 fps on my 6850 3.0,8800gtx with 5 bots.I took my physx card out when I installed the new drivers and haven't noticed any difference.GJ, fun map.

            Comment


              #51
              It seem that a hand full of people dont know how to use the mods....soooooooo I go around and teach people how to do it.....and still some dont get it.

              [COLOR=POINTLESS"DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by Devilinside View Post
                It seem that a hand full of people dont know how to use the mods....soooooooo I go around and teach people how to do it.....and still some dont get it.

                [COLOR=POINTLESS"DarkOrchid"][/COLOR]

                Comment


                  #53
                  what does that post got to do with the map?
                  and I dont see that there are problems. with this map.

                  thank for the 5 Stars

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Are there already servers with this map running?
                    Becaus I did not see one yet.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Can some one host this map on his server?

                      Comment


                        #56
                        I host the PE edition.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Hey Zixxer

                          I saw the MSUC winners yesterday for best use of physic, man, I was so deceive that your map was not in the top

                          Sure you receive a honorable mention but in my book, your map & DM-PlayTable are the best !

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                            Hey Zixxer

                            I saw the MSUC winners yesterday for best use of physic, man, I was so deceive that your map was not in the top

                            Sure you receive a honorable mention but in my book, your map & DM-PlayTable are the best !
                            thanks.

                            Best Graphics in Map Phase 2 Honorable Mentions:
                            DM-Focus-SE

                            tobad no top 10 this time for me

                            Comment


                              #59
                              Originally posted by ZixXer View Post
                              thanks.

                              Best Graphics in Map Phase 2 Honorable Mentions:
                              DM-Focus-SE

                              tobad no top 10 this time for me
                              Yeah, my previous post was about the PE version. But regarding the SE version, I really don't understand why it isn't in the top 5

                              Comment


                                #60
                                I think most peaple just dont like how it plays.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X