Packages: 104
    In total objects: 5546

Materials: 1113
    SMeshes: 1634
    Textures: 2598
    Sounds: 153
    SpeedTree: 48

Installation:

Using the program the archiver, unpack archive GOW_Content.7z in a folder with game D:\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC

ATTENTION!!!

In which case use folder C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Games It will result to loss of communications between packages!

Do not add packages from a gow-content to archive with a map, those who really wishes to play a map will download a GOW-content. I think it will be better if you write "For game Is necessary GOW-Content"

Download Content

GOW_UN_Caves

Static Meshes This package contain errors connected with UV. Do not use this package. If something is necessary for you, use function [Duplcate] while I search for the problem decision.

Download GOW_UN_Caves.upk

All Worlds of game Gears of War

All worlds of game Gears of War.

Identical to options GOW, PostProcess, Sky-Materials, HeightFog, SkyLight and DirectionalLight

For world addition on the map, use File>Import>Into New Map
    Or select all objects and copy to itself on a map.

Installation.

Unpack archive in a folder with game D:\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\CookedPC\GOW_Content

GL and HF!!!

With impatience I wait for your works!

Thanks for releasing these, we definatly need more variety in meshes and such to make the game more varied

Comment

Oh wow. Thankyou!!!!

Comment

Approximately 1GB of (new) content... Awesome! The game really needs some fresh and high quality meshes, textures, etc. Nice compilation!

Comment

Downloading, but I haven't got a clue when I will get around to use this or if it is any good.

Comment

Nice!

Big file, hopefully it'll be worth it.

Comment

Bliddy Awesome Mate!!!

Comment

I have to ask, is this all Gears of War contents? I mean is this every piece of resource in the game? If I remember correctly the game was much larger than this. Perhaps sounds, weapons and character ain't included?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz2k7 View Post
                  I have to ask, is this all Gears of War contents? I mean is this every piece of resource in the game? If I remember correctly the game was much larger than this. Perhaps sounds, weapons and character ain't included?

Its just materials, meshes, textures and sounds for creating maps

Comment

I downloaded it. This seems very good. Anyone planning on making an UT3 map using this contents? Does the materials and meshed mix well with regular UT3 resources?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz2k7 View Post
                      I downloaded it. This seems very good. Anyone planning on making an UT3 map using this contents? Does the materials and meshed mix well with regular UT3 resources?
                      Why you are excited?

Comment

This must have been a wast undertaking, converting everything to UT3. Well done!

I would like to see some maps using these packages, yes indeed. Looking forward to it, I really am.

Comment

wow, thank you Loki....

Comment

thank you so much LOKI

one problem tho, it's either me or the world upk is corrupt. i cant seam to open it no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by WoLvErInE View Post
                              thank you so much LOKI

one problem tho, it's either me or the world upk is corrupt. i cant seam to open it no matter what
                              same here. cannot open file.

error message:

! J:\Documents and Settings\jaime.JAIME\Desktop\GOW_Worlds_for_UT3.7z : The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Comment

Working...
                              X