• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-MonoX

Name: DM-MonoX
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: I think all UT3
    Description: Big plataform where players can fight at center of map.
    Comments: This have a lot of kismet, people than want know how I did something can look at kismet editor, I separated all struture with simple scheme to be easy to learn.
    Screenshot:
    Credits: www.brute.com.br users and users of epic forum users than help me with old version called DM-AlienStation now called DM-MonoX
    Download: http://cid-eb4330eb78e57cbd.skydrive...onoX/MonoX.rar

Never is late to change some thing, so if you found some problem only need to say and I will fix more fast than I can.
    This map I did in 3 months because of kismet than have a lot.
    I hope than you like.

Thanks a lot for all users than help me.

nice map kismet what part of the map you juse it for ?

but the map look good and play good so far but i have not test it with bots

Comment

Nice!!
      Downloading!

Comment

I used this in effects than show when Udamage, shieldBelt, Superhealth, in animations, in Aim to bot fire and kill player than is at shieldBelt area. Have some more, but I don't remember now.

Comment

feels emo...

Comment

visally this is pure art...and the gameplay is lethal.....thx for the final & gl for the next

Comment

Lol, I knew it looked familiar; it's DM-Alienstation from the beta section! Anyway, cool map, love the new sniper 'island'. The only issue is the fps, which isn't so great in some places. But with a wide open design like this it's pretty much inevitable, I guess.

Comment

Dunno how I missed this one! Will definately be giving it a try.

Credits to BFG for pointing this out!

Comment

No color! Even with the color control mutator. May as well be black and white.

Otherwise it's beautiful with no problems at all.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                    I hope than you like of my 2 maps DM-MonoX and DM-likeRankin.
                    I come here today to say than next week I will start review of DM-likeRankin, so if someone have some changes than want to see on map, I will look with atention.
                    About color of map, that is to be like is, the idea is alien polution.

So, bye

Comment

Working...
                    X