X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you can get this DL to work:
    http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...M-TokaraFalls2

Comment

TY S&M that worked under firefox great (chrome and IE it crapped itself on lol).

Comment

How about backing up the URL and starting from scratch at utzone.de? The link works fine in IE for me.

Comment

There could be conflict with a plugin I have installed but it constantly gives me a message about only being able to download so many files in a given time, then redirects me back to the previous page. Even on the first attempt.

Comment

Glad you guys found working links for it! Sorry, it's been a while since I've checked this site or I would have realized the links were nixed.

Comment

Awesome remake, one of the maps I enjoy playing the most. Looks great too!

Would love to see more maps from you in the future though

Comment

Glad ya liked it man, thanks! The download links are now fixed again, and working as they should folks. Happy 4th!

Comment

http://ut3.ut-files.com/index.php?di...karaFalls2.zip

Comment

Thanks Skillz!

Comment

Your welcome!

Comment

Wow, don't know how i missed this, incredible map & good job..

You should certainly keep working the editor if you ever still fine time, and since your still around and active of the forums.

Originally posted by Neocane View Post
                        in the "my games" folder (in UT3) there was a file called "A_Ambient_Loops". i deleted that and rebuilt/cooked the map and viola! i have no freakin idea where it came from, although i'm certain the ed generates it.
                        As far as this; i can tell you the exact cause; a package becomes modified and causes this, same exact thing happened on a very nice remake of CTF-Niven, only the package in that case was a_gameplay

Your solution / fix (while perhaps inadvertent) is the best way to deal with the issue, or if anyone ever accidentally modifies a package they need to delete said package (usually resides in the uncooked folder) load the unpublished map and it will nullify the missing / modified asset, replace unmodified items as needed, (usually not required though) rebuild, recook / problem solved.

That said, its also a good idea to beta test in a dedicated server environment prior to final release IMO, while most people don't have access there are those of us who do and are willing to help, - i'm not trying to side track your thread, i hope that we can help someone who comes across this and prevent this issue from spoiling someone else's hard work.

Comment

Looks real good and fun to play. Definitely keeps the spirit of Tokara Forest, great job!

Comment

Thank you very much, glad you like it!

Comment

Big fan of this map.

Comment

Working...
                              X